Michael Ballack

the wes

Whilst i see your point, I still think Ballack has so much offer this club. i would keep him but play him a lot less, maybe keep him on the bench more and rotate him, almost like we did with Makelele in his last season. Would be sad to see Ballack go tbh, but I really do get your point about his wages, they are enormous.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst i see your point, I still think Ballack has so much offer this club. i would keep him but play him a lot less, maybe keep him on the bench more and rotate him, almost like we did with Makelele in his last season. Would be sad to see Ballack go tbh, but I really do get your point about his wages, they are enormous.

Ballack is a donkey its time for ballack to move on :readthemessage:

I would rather see Ballack move on myself. He is just not the same player anymore and i would rather see us move forward with a new player than stick with Ballack for another season because he is Michael Ballack. In my opinion he has had a poor season.

I personally feel Ballack has had a very good second half to the season and has been an unsung hero over the last three or four months. He is being played in defensive midfield where he has been shown to be very powerful and efficient in that particular role, and has been very consistent in his performances. I think his role has become very much like that of Makelele's last season, and when called into the side, has been solid and assured for us. Whilst I wouldn't mind whether he stays or goes, I certainly believe that his season has not been a poor one at all.

I guess I am in the minority

I have no problem letting him stay on with us next season. I want to see how he reacts to the next manager

In most of the 2nd half this season, he played pretty darn well, imo

The guy has talent and could be a big asset for us if the next manager uses him the right way

I seriously dont get y ppl continue to slate him.. Imho he has had a good season if not a gr8 one.. He has stuck to his positions and has played a good distribution game which is wat he has been clearly asked to do..

I wudnt mind if he has 1 more season like the one Maka had in his last yr for Chelsea !!

• 3 months later...
MICHAEL BALLACK has landed another blow on crisis-club Chelsea by revealing he might quit at the end of the season.

Just hours after the Blues were banned from signing any new players until January 2011, Ballack is threatening to leave the club even shorter on bodies.

The German international midfielder, who will be 33 this month, is in the final year of his £130,000-a-week Chelsea contract.

The club have not even opened talks over a new deal.

Ballack said last night: "I will decide after the 2010 World Cup if I will continue playing or if I will stop.

"I will only continue as long as I still enjoy myself and have ambitions in the sport."

TheSun

Edited by the wes

• 1 month later...

I think Ballack will stay with us, he is playing a vital role, and I'm sure he is a huge asset off the field too, helping the younger players etc. I think we have a good blend of experience and youth in the squad at the moment, the only thing I'd like right now is a young prodigy to burst through in the same way Rooney did at Everton at 16/17 and also come left sided cover for Ash (be it Hutchinson or not, I' not sure) as I dont think its good to play right footed players on the left personally.

Our squad is fine at the moment, Ballack isnt going anywhere.

:D

Edited by Luke

• 1 month later...

Michael Ballack is ready to sign a two-year contract extension at Chelsea after declaring he can still cut it in the Barclays Premier League.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1239226/Chelsea-midfielder-Michael-Ballack-ready-commit-new-year-deal-despite-2010-retirement-threat.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0b6JVI0Rq

please fuck off ballack :offtopic: