Quaresma brought in on loan

At Porto he had potential to be one of the best in the world. Moving to Inter so far hasn't worked out for him. He reminds me of C.Ronaldo before he came one of the best in the world. Has all the tricks in the book but is not consistent enough. With help and guidance he can be turned into a great player. Scolari has worked with him before so he will know what to expect. A good signing for us and anything is better than Malouda.... :blue scalf:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea loanee Ricardo Quaresma is determined to find his best form for the club following a difficult spell with Inter Milan.

The Portuguese winger has moved to Stamford Bridge until the end of the season after falling out of favour under former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho at Inter.

Indeed, Quaresma feels that he was not given the chance to shine in Italy, but with a reunion with ex-Portugal boss Luiz Felipe Scolari now sealed, the showboat king expects to give a far better account of his undoubted talent in the second half of the season.

"I didn't have many opportunities to show my qualities at Inter," Quaresma told Chelsea TV.

"All I want is to show my qualities, to show what I am made of and hopefully I am going to help Chelsea achieve their goals.

"Obviously Chelsea is a great club and it has great quality players and I am very proud that I can have the chance to represent such a great club.

"I am going to give my best, I am going to prove that I deserve to be in this team and that I am the right player to help Chelsea achieve their goals. Hopefully I will be able to do so."

ricardo-quaresma_1252643c.jpg

Source: SKY

Well i see things like this :

Quaresma was out-boated by José to Chelsea, because he wasn´t working hard enough.

He now has a loandeal, not a contract for some years, means, he hasn´t so much chances left to improve.

If you ask me, he has to work very hard under BFS because otherwise he can forget about big Clubs to ask for him.

And he will work hard

oh and another thing, i don´t believe in this whole numberthings.

Thanks for that Jim. I hope the supporters show him a lot of respect and admiration, because he is the sort of confidence player who wants to be appreciated by the fans.

That's an unfortunate combination with laziness

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp held talks over the transfer of Inter Milan forward Ricardo Quaresma only to be pipped by London rivals Chelsea.

Spurs chief Harry Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "I spoke to Jose Mourinho on Sunday night for half-an-hour, had a great conversation with him on the phone.

"He was helpful as usual, and he said, 'Yes Harry, you can have him, no problem'.

"But then Chelsea came in out of the blue, so it was difficult. He is an exciting player and I am sure Chelsea have a good loan player."

Thanks for that Jim. I hope the supporters show him a lot of respect and admiration, because he is the sort of confidence player who wants to be appreciated by the fans.

Why show him lots of respect? Respect needs to be earnt, we shouldn't boo him and get on his back from the start..but respect needs to be earnt. We showed Shevchenko respect because we knew he was trying hard and to be fair to him he was playing quite well until he got injured. If he is going to be lazy he might as well go now if you ask me. To do well in a league like the Premiership you need to work hard and if Quaresma is not going to put the effort in he might as well not be here.