8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

18 hours ago, Milan said:

Number 5? Such a stupid number for him. Leave it to defenders ffs

I somewhat agree but like 4 and 6,the number been used by both defenders and midfielders since atleast the 1980’s.

the worst jersey number for us will always be when we gave defender Khalid Boulahrouz the number 9 shirt.

32 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I somewhat agree but like 4 and 6,the number been used by both defenders and midfielders since atleast the 1980’s.

the worst jersey number for us will always be when we gave defender Khalid Boulahrouz the number 9 shirt.

Steve Sidwell wore unmber 9 aswell, right after Boulahrouz 🙂

25 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have been seeing rival fans quoting prices all over the place and it is always high. I bet his salary is full of performance incentives.

https://www.capology.com/club/Chelsea/salaries/

most salaries confirmed Enzo one of them that hasn’t been yet

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is crazy that Felix is on those wages with his price tag.

this is the worst!

KK

£95m when his transfer fees are added in, FFS!!!!

that would pay for ALL but 2.5m quid of Gvardiol's release clause in 2024 !!

79481e4294279c580f5bf2cb4e46870c.png

b5a0198445f31854ca03727ca8d5c247.png

Edited by Vesper

43 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I have been seeing rival fans quoting prices all over the place and it is always high. I bet his salary is full of performance incentives.

It was reported yesterday too that all the new signings over the last 2 windows and the players that have signed new deals like Reece have clauses where their wages drop without Champions League football.

There's always been talk of the owners wanting to move towards a much higher incentivised pay scheme for the players so hopefully this is really taking fruition. Some of the wages being mentioned for the new signings like Enzo and Mudryk seem very reasonable, especially considering the length of the deals too. 

3 minutes ago, Superblue said:

It was reported yesterday too that all the new signings over the last 2 windows and the players that have signed new deals like Reece have clauses where their wages drop without Champions League football.

There's always been talk of the owners wanting to move towards a much higher incentivised pay scheme for the players so hopefully this is really taking fruition. Some of the wages being mentioned for the new signings like Enzo and Mudryk seem very reasonable, especially considering the length of the deals too. 

yes, someone posted on that too, before, but you went into more detail

cheers!

I think it is great idea, btw