8. Enzo Fernandez

ZAPHOD2319

26 minutes ago, Milan said:

Number 5? Such a stupid number for him. Leave it to defenders ffs

Would assume next season he'll switch to the number 13 shirt he wore at River Plate and Benfica.

It's currently occupied by Bettinelli and I don't think he can give it away mid-season.

9 minutes ago, Jype said:

Would assume next season he'll switch to the number 13 shirt he wore at River Plate and Benfica.

It's currently occupied by Bettinelli and I don't think he can give it away mid-season.

Na cant change it once Bettinelli registered with it here unless he left. 

Unrelated but much prefer the Spanish league numbering system 1, 13 and 25 should be for GKs -  don't get why they haven’t implemented it in the PL or most leagues.

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Na cant change it once Bettinelli registered with it here unless he left. 

Unrelated but much prefer the Spanish league numbering system 1, 13 and 25 should be for GKs -  don't get why they haven’t implemented it in the PL or most leagues.

I think he could have if he/Betts really wanted too. Cavani gave up his number 7 for CR7 after the season has started.

He may have to wear a different number in the UCL though crazy as it sounds. I remember when Carroll and Mkhi joined Pool and Arsenal respectively they had to wear a different number in Europe as their one was "cup tied" by the previous occupants.

Crazy to hear Fabrizio say the deal had 100% collapsed at 8pm on deadline day but our owners refused to take no for an answer. 

These guys are serious... Roman is an absolute Legend for leaving us in such a capable hands.