Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Newcastle playing how Chelsea should be and Chelsea playing like Newcastle of old.

Embarrassing times.

I get this performance isn't pretty but Newcastle are doing fuck all either.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

Every time the ball goes to Gallagher, it either goes backward or becomes a turnover.

Not technical enough. Not sure if he'll improve, but at this point, no.

Him and Mount on the same pitch is overkill. Too much of the same.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Him and Mount on the same pitch is overkill. Too much of the same.

Mount can at least turn his attacker, and on a side dominated by Trippier, I think he has done more.

But yes, Mount and Gallagher together is too much. A winger with better close control would work better as part of the combo.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Easy to say but realistically who eles we got.

I know you'll complain about the form book., but Sterling or Pulisic would make more sense from a tactical standpoint.

Round peg in square hole approach rarely works.

Hope Potter can see that this isn't working.

Mount and Gallagher as AMs, I don't know whether to laugh or cry... I would take Gallagher off at HT as he has lost the ball 3 times now, just put someone more attacking on. Also is it just me or are the players looking like they have the WC on their mind...