Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

4 minutes ago, lucio said:

So is Hall a left back or midfielder usually ??

His main position is centre mid but he's comfortable playing left side. He played a couple of games last season at left wing back for the first team.

No Silva is a concern. That backline lacks leadership so I'm expecting a lot of panic there.

Looking forward to see what Hall, Gallagher and Broja can do together!

I just really want to see a bit of intensity and commitment. Oh, and forward movement as well. Less strolling around, stroking the ball around the backline. 

I'm pleased to see those "untouchables" dropped. Great to see Hall rewarded with his PL debut after midweek's performance.  

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

How does RLC keep getting into starting XIs

I'm hoping it's only a matter of time till Zakaria takes his place.

Edited by LAM09

19 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I love how you change tunes every week. First was Potter has not lost a single game compared to Tuchel, after Potter has lost just one match, after was Potter hasn't been destroyed like Tuchel with Leeds, now he can't do miracles.. Anyways lets watch the game.

If miracles actually existed, he might have a better chance at doing them.