Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Funny how this phrase pops up before Xmas every year

Yep and don't think we've been that bad for a few seasons either! Or hasn't felt like we have been. The gap feels so big atm. 

I want Potter to turn it around but this whole season feels like a waste of time but it doesn't help the players themselves seem to be complete crap. Our buys...who on earth?! Considering how much we spent we shouldn't be 8th potentially 9th end of today...5 losses already and only played 14 games!

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

This fucking Chelsea team and potter, makes my dilemma even worse

Watched this shit and the shiity game from my hospital bed.

I’m in St Thomas ’s hospital.

Had a heart attack nearly 3 weeks ago, fuck Chelsea they don’t make my condition any better.

Get well soon pls. Never allow our performance affect your health in a negative way. 

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Had a heart attack nearly 3 weeks ago, fuck Chelsea they don’t make my condition any better.

get well soon mate 🙏

How people keep saying the players are crap baffles me.. We won several trophies with this set of players. Even the recommended onces that comes here are automatically called crap when things don't go well. Poor coaching is the problem. The coach seems clueless.

How people keep saying the players are crap baffles me.. We won several trophies with this set of players. Even the recommended onces that comes here are automatically called crap when things don't go well. Poor coaching is the problem. The coach seems clueless.

So, people were happy for sacking Tuchel because he would lose this kind of matches. Oh well, wait…

And yes, constant complaining about how poor our squad is… We ain't no Fulham, the squad is in the upper-mediocre tier and we constantly have the same kind of attitude, club structure, training and so on kind of problems, now including no serious manager, but at least he's english and "developing for future" and making use of our youth, right?

1 hour ago, maxlev said:

Players get older, get damaged by injuries etc.

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Players get older, get damaged by injuries etc.

True but it can't be the almost everyone in the squad as some people make it out to be. And they don't get damaged over night. The same guys won club world cup, appeared in two cup finals, narrowly lost to Real Madrid on champions league knockout and got first 4 just this year. Now with the same guys where are we!

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Relegation form- that was fucking awful to watch, the team selection was laughable and we have no cutting edge what so ever.

I'm not having anyone tell me Broja is the man- he isn't, won't be anytime soon and won't be in the future. in the same shit category as Havertz.

Gallagher and Mount right in the bog average bin, as for the back line, fucking load of shite, and don't get me started on the African tit in goal.

I got shot down when I said TT had 1 game to save his job, he was fired, this fucker won't get much longer let me tell you.

He was feeding on scraps. I don't get how any striker in our set up would thrive yesterday. Maybe put him in a team where we actually create chances. The line up was poor. Football was poor and the team just clueless. Any striker would have struggled yesterday. There was no width, no creativity. Harrsh to blame him.

4 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Get well soon mate 

7 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

oh noes Willie! I SO hope you get well soon soon soon!

huge hugz and posi energy

:pals:

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Speedy recovery fella - prob best to avoid watching us for a while, which we all can do now the Qatar circus is in town

21 hours ago, Vesper said:

If both are 100% healthy (for a month plus) and Cucurella is Potter's the clear number one starting LB over Chilwell, Potter needs the sacking.

I cannot be more blunt.

I guess time will tell.

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Eeek hope feel better!!! Plus side you're free of watching this shite for a month or so! 

14 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Get better! I was staying in Atlanta for the weekend to take my son and his girlfriend to The 1975 concert. Never turned on the game so it couldn’t kill the vibe of the weekend.

Seriously get some rest, it is football. Health is much more important.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Get better! I was staying in Atlanta for the weekend to take my son and his girlfriend to The 1975 concert. Never turned on the game so it couldn’t kill the vibe of the weekend.

Seriously get some rest, it is football. Health is much more important.