Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd

ZAPHOD2319

Kepa

Dave Silva Kouli Chilly

Kova Jorginho

Sterling       Mount        Pulisic

Auba

2 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

For once in a long time, they seem to be the slightly better side, at least in terms of the form book. And with a decent manager

Might be the time we finally break our winless streak against them.

2017 was our last league win...since then 3 losses and 6 draws...bit rubbish 

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

For once in a long time, they seem to be the slightly better side, at least in terms of the form book. And with a decent manager

Might be the time we finally break our winless streak against them.

Wonder if the referee is going to be Anthony Taylor!

This game has loss written all over it, they have enough in attack to get past our defense and we look to be out of ideas in our attacking third without Reece bombing that flank.   Watching that Brentford game was painful, what is Kai's actually role in the side?  All I see is him trying to make runs or be in the right spot but I haven't seen him try to take on opposition players, dribble past opposition players or create opportunities for his team-mates. 

13 hours ago, Blues11 said:

Kepa

Dave Silva Kouli Chilly

Kova Jorginho

Sterling       Mount        Pulisic

Auba

Sancho and Rashford vs Dave and Silva?

This match has a sense of inevitability in it.

6 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Wonder if the referee is going to be Anthony Taylor!

This game has loss written all over it, they have enough in attack to get past our defense and we look to be out of ideas in our attacking third without Reece bombing that flank.   Watching that Brentford game was painful, what is Kai's actually role in the side?  All I see is him trying to make runs or be in the right spot but I haven't seen him try to take on opposition players, dribble past opposition players or create opportunities for his team-mates. 

Havertz is very unlikely to start.

Seeing he stayed on the pitch while Mount was hooked indicates that he's not being saved for this game. 

We will have Silva, Chilwell, Sterling and Auba reasonably fresh (Mount aswell to an extent) while United will (i think) remain unchanged or at the most draft CR7 in for Rashford.

Absolutely must take advantage of that.

5 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

One of the reasons why I did not want him even as bad as we were. He will score goals but the baggage he brings is just not worth it for me.

I did not know he refused to play. I guess he does not understand the concept of team.