Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Florent Malouda

Madmax
Followers 1

I've never said otherwise but there is a difference between "it's best for everyone if Malouda moves on" and the ridiculous disrespect he gets on here.

Its best for everyone if Malouda moves on. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Аn average day in the life of Florent Malouda: 8:37 am -- Eats breakfast in the shower so he can get to training early. Even though no one will notice. 9:45 am -- While practicing free kicks, he he

He's training for a job on the board

Ballack at 33 was ready to take a pay cut and stay at Chelsea but wanted a two year deal instead of a one year deal. Malouda at 32 isnt ready to take a pay cut and is ready to rot in the youth system.

Posted Images

To all the people shaking their fist inn some sort of pseudo outrage at my comments. You do realize he just wants to stay for another year because of his wages (with reports that teams wanting to buy him can't match his wage demands) with the new players coming in (and potential others like Moses) I can't see how he is going to fit in this team. It will be another season of nothing but frustration from Malouda, while we keep paying his high wages while he does hardly anything useful. There is usually a word to descrbe that... Its called a parasite.

• Like 1

Has one year left on his contract.He won't sign a contract extension as he will leave on a free transfer to Brazil and make the deal less costly for the clubs there.Guess the guy just has 1 year to kill then.

• 3 weeks later...

So it looks like Flo is definitely off. Another game and he didn't make it even to the bench. As there are no news regarding his possible injury, he seems to be finding a new club. Very good.

• Like 2

So it looks like Flo is definitely off. Another game and he didn't make it even to the bench. As there are no news regarding his possible injury, he seems to be finding a new club. Very good.

Yeah, and RDM even chose Bertand on the left wing before him (thank god he made that).
  • Like 1

If we can get Moses in surely he must realise there's no place for him in the squad? Hazard, Mata, Marin, Sturridge, Oscar, potentially Moses and even Bertrand & Meireles are currently ahead of him.

He's on massive wages so it'll be hard to get rid of him. If he has any pride he'll leave on a reduced salary, if he doesn't I can see him causing problems in the dressing room.

What about the rumoures of him moving to Brazil from some time ago?

Broke down due to them unable to meet his wage demands.

To b honest it seems Malouda will b like a leech and just stay at the club for one more year so he can get his wages every week even if he never gets played. Although I'm sure once in a while he will go to the media and demand he gets played more often.

Didn't he say last year he wanted to get a one year extension so he will be guaranteed a place n France's 2014 world cup squad? That's why he wants to stay, its not about wanting to play for our club..

Broke down due to them unable to meet his wage demands.

To b honest it seems Malouda will b like a leech and just stay at the club for one more year so he can get his wages every week even if he never gets played. Although I'm sure once in a while he will go to the media and demand he gets played more often.

Didn't he say last year he wanted to get a one year extension so he will be guaranteed a place n France's 2014 world cup squad? That's why he wants to stay, its not about wanting to play for our club..

But its not like he has a better chance to player in the world cup if he stays with us and never plays.