Florent Malouda

Madmax

Don´t forget that he was a very important player in the 2009/2010 double season.He´s very underrated by some Chelsea Fans :-(

He was. Now he isn't one anymore. I don't see how he should be underrated considering the last 2 years he had.

Don´t forget that he was a very important player in the 2009/2010 double season.He´s very underrated by some Chelsea Fans :-(

Agreed. A shame people don't rate him anymore but to be honest he was awful last season. He stayed for too long and maybe should have left a year ago when his performances had already started to decline. Now some have even forgotten about how good he was only a couple of years ago and only remember the bad things nowadays. I've always liked him as a player and most of all as a person and wish him all the best to the future if it has come to the point he's leaving. Same goes for a couple other long time Chelsea players (e.g. Essien).

He was. Now he isn't one anymore. I don't see how he should be underrated considering the last 2 years he had.

Yeah,his last two season´s weren´t very good,but some Chelsea Fans forget what he had done for the club since his arrival.

It looks like the move to Brazil is not going to happen because they can't meet his wage demands. It's still just rumors at this stage.

Thought that might happen. Well actually I didn't think a Brazilian team would be able to pay his transfer fee either.

Any rumours on Malouda? the more i hear nothing the more i think he will see out his contract here, remember last summer we certrain both Malouda and Anelka were on the way out but the longer the summer went on the more we thought 'hold on, there staying with us'.

I still fully expect Malouda to be here come September 1st, no one will match the wages he is on here.

You can have him Santos...for Neymar :D

They can have him for Neymar's half-eaten lunch he discarded one time because he was exhausted after a match which he owned the other team like a butcher against the pig!