Udinese 1 - 3 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

It is nice to see Sterling and KK already look like they’re ready to go for the start of the season whilst a few other aren’t yet. 

Concerning how completely blunt Havertz has looked all preseason, though. At least in this match he’s looking dangerous and is getting the ball in the box. But if he doesn’t start scoring goals soon I worry how we’re going to accumulate enough points to keep up with the more prolific sides.

Just now, Vesper said:

we SO need to buy Maxwel Cornet for that LWB depth slot

he would be SHREDDING this defence, Alonso has all the field, wide open, and is so slow he is wasting it horribly

Maxwel Cornet

£17.5m release clause

dfc2198be43ee5019b7a6921b0ca792f.png

Just now, Pizy said:

It is nice to see Sterling and KK already look like they’re ready to go for the start of the season whilst a few other aren’t yet. 

Concerning how completely blunt Havertz has looked all preseason, though. At least in this match he’s looking dangerous and is getting the ball in the box. But if he doesn’t start scoring goals soon I worry how we’re going to accumulate enough points to keep up with the more prolific sides.

And that's why we need Turbo Tim

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Havertz is just such a HUGE key this year

he simply has to at least double his production

no more excuses

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I agree he has to start scoring, I was in Vegas when he missed a sitter. Really concerning

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Maxwel Cornet

£17.5m release clause

dfc2198be43ee5019b7a6921b0ca792f.png

Saw a tweet earlier today that it’s close to done for him to go to Everton. Only getting about £70k per week. If we were interested I think would could quite easily hijack it.

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Saw a tweet earlier today that it’s close to done for him to go to Everton. Only getting about £70k per week. If we were interested I think would could quite easily hijack it.

its a no brainer