Arsenal 4 - 0 Chelsea (Pre-Season)

I have started to have this feeling like this new ownership and pre-season tour has just pushed so much player focus on marketing, days out, promo dodgers shit - no real focus on actually improving our play or developing attack patterns. Feel bad for these american fans watching a batsuyai second half...

3 minutes ago, BenjaminBlue said:

I have started to have this feeling like this new ownership and pre-season tour has just pushed so much player focus on marketing, days out, promo dodgers shit - no real focus on actually improving our play or developing attack patterns. Feel bad for these american fans watching a batsuyai second half...

Again, nothing to do with development attack patterns. Just crappy players.

The number of players that was meant to leave this summer but played tonight is beyond concerning.

5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Arteta treating this like its the FA cup.😆

Super serious here.

We have a lot of deadwood in this squad.

Bit disconcerting that the deadwood like Batshuayi Emerson & Saar are eating away the preseason minutes, while players like Colwill and Broja are sitting in the bench

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Bit disconcerting that the deadwood like Batshuayi Emerson & Saar are eating away the preseason minutes, while players like Colwill and Broja are sitting in the bench

This.

i cant see where our goals are coming from this season 

I cant see 

Michy Batshuayi 
Timo Werner 
Christian Pulisic
Hakim Ziyech 
Kai Havertz
Broja 
Sterling
Mount 
CHO 

On paper them players should run wild but of them are natural goal scorers and that worries me for this season. None of them are 10 + goal players