• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

Rare to see a player in his prime moving down a level of this is true. I guess it makes sense for him since he was in Germany before and will be a considered much more important there than he is here.

Things are sounding more positive with Rüdiger and he is much more important to keep. Christensen out, Koundé in to replace him, and Toni staying would be an excellent outcome for us. And a definite upgrade.

• Like 2

I agree. We were concerned about quantity. Losing 3 CBs in one summer. But if Rudiger is staying that is massive and most important. Chalobah and Silva are already locked down.

We may go back to back 4 next season so only one more CB would be needed. Kounde seems close. And we have always option to go for 5th CB for free like Sule, Ginter...

On 10.1.2022 at 17:38, Vesper said:

Chelsea hat keine Rückkaufklausel für Brightons Verteidiger Lamptey

https://onefootball.com/en/news/Chelsea-dont-have-buy-back-clause-for-brighton-fullback-lamptey-31119741

Chelsea  hat eine Verkaufsklausel in den Lamptey-Deal mit Brighton aufgenommen 

https://theathletic.com/2079531/2020/09/21/manchester-united-centre-back-lamptey-england-ghana-alli-mourinho-calvert-lewin-everton-coronavirus-lockdown-football/?source=twitteruk

Tariq Lamptey  war einer der herausragenden Darsteller dieses Wochenendes, als Brighton in Newcastle mit 3: 0 gewann. Der 19-Jährige beeindruckte an beiden Enden des Spielfelds und sprach danach eloquent im Fernsehen.

Chelsea-Fans werden zweifellos enttäuscht sein, kürzlich erfahren zu haben, dass ihr Verein keine Rückkaufoption für einen Spieler hat, den sie im letzten Januar-Fenster für nur 3 Millionen Pfund verkauft haben – obwohl The Athletic enthüllen kann, dass eine Verkaufsklausel war im Angebot enthalten. Aber das wird nur ein kleiner Trost für Chelsea sein, der anscheinend Lamptey unbedingt behalten wollte.   

Unfortunately, Chelsea does not have a buyback clause. I read today that Lampteys price is 40 million pounds. offer Brighton 32 million plus Gilmour 1.5 year on loan.

9 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

BS 

if that were true, it would mean AC is unhappy here regardless of the money. No way bvb can pay him what we offer 

You’d imagine he’d be an undisputed starter if he moved there which he won’t be here. That’s what’s enticing to AC.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

You’d imagine he’d be an undisputed starter if he moved there which he won’t be here. That’s what’s enticing to AC.

But he pretty much is in a back 3, especially as Silva keeps on getting older. Not sure this makes sense. If he leaves, he needs to sign a 4-5 year deal, which would then means he plays almost his entire peak career at Dortmund, as they've shown they'll hold out on a player. 

If he was leaving for Bayern, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve or (maybe) Barca I could understand it as he would be playing for a title contender and would be in the CL every year; but Dortmund? Doesn't make sense. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

There is quite a bit of information about Rudiger and our transfer window in that article. Behind a pay wall. If they have it right, we might be turning our attention to Dest.

40 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If it's 200kpw just give it to him. Has already proved enough in my opinion. 

I don't know if the data in Spotrac is accurate, but if it is, then Werner and Lukaku both are earning well above 200K and Chilwell near 200K. Rüdiger has done more than any of them and has been a longer servant. If I was him, I would also be asking 200K at the very least. He is more important than all of them combined and has proven himself as a leader.

Edited by manpe

"Chelsea want more of an experienced player to come in for right wing back on loan because they know about Tino Livramento  buyback option. They will decide after the Man City game."

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, milka said:

"Chelsea want more of an experienced player to come in for right wing back on loan because they know about Tino Livramento  buyback option. They will decide after the Man City game."

Glad we want him back, would hate to see him end up at one of our rivals, also I feel he is a more complete player and less injury prone than Lamptey.

Edited by Hermione
  • Like 2