Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers


Tomo
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    3413

  • Jase

    2107

  • Blues Forever

    1403

  • Pizy

    1146

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Charlie Musonda confirmed he is leaving at the end of the season. Good luck for him. One deadwood less on the books.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV0wTDztvVR/

They are in dire need to rebuild their CBs and defence. If Kane is leaving they will want to address multiple positions. Add to that Levy never wants to do business with us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They are in dire need to rebuild their CBs and defence. If Kane is leaving they will want to address multiple positions. Add to that Levy never wants to do business with us. 

wrong quote mate ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Is he any good?

Be very surprised if there is anyone on here that has actually watched this boy in 10+ full 90 minute games to give a real opinion. 

Best bet you've got is to go and look at some stats and Youtube videos and make up your own mind, taking into consideration that those aren't the greatest means to assess a player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Be very surprised if there is anyone on here that has actually watched this boy in 10+ full 90 minute games to give a real opinion. 

Best bet you've got is to go and look at some stats and Youtube videos and make up your own mind, taking into consideration that those aren't the greatest means to assess a player. 

Looks like a tank. 

So long as he is good on the ball and decent positional awarness, he should be fine. A bonus he is familiar with this system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, milka said:

 

Hopefully someone who is going to be there to compete with Rudiger meaning Sarr gets loaned out more than anything else. 

Also just because Low is Hungarian doesn’t necessarily mean anything in regards to he hand picked him etc, we know how the club operates and how they always have, likelihood we have been following him for a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King Kante said:

Be very surprised if there is anyone on here that has actually watched this boy in 10+ full 90 minute games to give a real opinion. 

Best bet you've got is to go and look at some stats and Youtube videos and make up your own mind, taking into consideration that those aren't the greatest means to assess a player. 

Prepare to be very surprised then!!

 

In January it was a surprise that a big club like Fenerbahce signed him from Cyprus. However, he instantly became starter and leader and nowadays rumoured with top sides like Atletico, Sevilla or Us. In the Euros, he had very strong performances against Portugal, France and Germany. This autumn, however, Broja beat his ass badly.

 

He is good passer, has good vision, quite quick considering his size(1.92). Also, he is a smart and humble guy, good personality.

 

Generally a good and solid player but I don’t see what is the extra he could offer us. Would be reliable squad player imo.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Prepare to be very surprised then!!

 

In January it was a surprise that a big club like Fenerbahce signed him from Cyprus. However, he instantly became starter and leader and nowadays rumoured with top sides like Atletico, Sevilla or Us. In the Euros, he had very strong performances against Portugal, France and Germany. This autumn, however, Broja beat his ass badly.

 

He is good passer, has good vision, quite quick considering his size(1.92). Also, he is a smart and humble guy, good personality.

 

Generally a good and solid player but I don’t see what is the extra he could offer us. Would be reliable squad player imo.

I stand corrected. 😅

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

United may activate Kounde release clause in January.

Not fussed about Kounde as he has a habit of overplaying and short players from La Liga can struggle in England. Obviously, he is/looks a great player but I cannot see him turning into a VVD type leader of anything. 

Edited by King Kante
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2021 at 16:48, MoroccanBlue said:

Is he any good?

I dont know. Could be the  new Branislav Ivanovic  . 

#Chelsea submitted an 'astronomical' offer of €23.4M to Fenerbahce for defender Attila Szalai. The transfer is 'at the end' and he will sign a six-year contract with the Blues worth €4M-a-year. [Agencyspor via

 

Edited by milka
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, milka said:

Ich weiß nicht.

#Chelsea hat Fenerbahce ein „astronomisches“ Angebot in Höhe von 23,4 Millionen Euro für Verteidiger Attila Szalai vorgelegt . Der Transfer ist "am Ende" und er wird einen Sechsjahresvertrag mit den Blues im Wert von 4 Millionen Euro pro Jahr unterschreiben. [Agenturspor über

 

Atilla is an exciting option because there are not many left-footed IVs who can also play left-back - Atilla Szalai can do that.

Options IV with left-footed:

Bastoni (No LV)
Pau Torres (No LV)
Botman (no LV)
Evan N'Dicka (plays LV)
Badiashile (no LV)
Attila Szalai (plays LV)

Since I assume that Rudiger will leave Chelsea, Atilla could take over the free places of Rudiger as IVL and those of Alsono as backup of Chilwell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2021 at 19:50, nyikolajevics said:

Generally a good and solid player but I don’t see what is the extra he could offer us. Would be reliable squad player imo.

Currently there are no left-footed CBs at the club so there's that.

I suppose he could come in and be a rotation option for Rüdiger's position in the second half of the season. Added bonus would be that Tuchel gets 5 months to train with the guy so by next summer he'd know whether Szalai could take over Rüdiger's place completely (assuming Toni is 99% leaving) or if he'd still be just a squad option and another big name LCB signing was needed.

A price around £20M is not that high these days so might be worth a try if the club feel they've scouted him well enough and found him a good fit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mkh said:

Atilla is an exciting option because there are not many left-footed IVs who can also play left-back - Atilla Szalai can do that.

Options IV with left-footed:

Bastoni (No LV)
Pau Torres (No LV)
Botman (no LV)
Evan N'Dicka (plays LV)
Badiashile (no LV)
Attila Szalai (plays LV)

Since I assume that Rudiger will leave Chelsea, Atilla could take over the free places of Rudiger as IVL and those of Alsono as backup of Chilwell.

good list

here was mine (with added comments for some, and looking at it, I can see why we went for Attila, who was quite impressive for Hungary NT)

 

listed by T-Markt valuation


Alessandro Bastoni   (too expensive, doesn't want to leave, and has slumped lately IMHO)
Pau Torres   (still not sold on him, I wanted to be badly, but he had a bad game too often when I watched him)
Lucas Hernández   (Bayern would want a fortune, not sold 100% at all that he is worth what they would demand, now Theo, his brother!💙 a LB, THAT is who I want)
Aymeric Laporte   (was an option, BUT he has never recovered to his top WC level post injury, pass)
Presnel Kimpembe (pass, far too inconsistent and has a bad attitude IMHO)
Benoît Badiashile (deffo was an option, but needs more time IMHO)  
Evan N'Dicka  (has stagnated a bit)
Sven Botman (was my number one left footed CB want and we did scout him hard, so there must be something we saw to take Attila over him)
Alessio Romagnoli (very bizarre multi year slide into mediocrity, I used to adore him, very sad)
Josko Gvardiol (another option, but a wee wee bit on the small side, but watch him, he may be an eventual star)
Amir Rrahmani   (ambipedal, the only one on here, but also turns 29 next season and is not that athletic, he will stay at Napoli if he is smart)
Attila Szalai   ( I am pretty happy with this, clicks a lot of boxes)
Mohammed Salisu (raw but is doing oki in the EPL, lets see how he progresses)
David Carmo   (huge 1.96 22yo, was very interesting, but he has not kicked on so far)
Strahinja Pavlovic (20yo, huge, but too raw)
Renan   (19yo on  Palmeiras A gem in the making perhaps, but likely not yet remotely ready for the EPL, we may well face him the FWCC for the global championship)
 

Malang Sarr is not up to Chels level over the long term IMHO

I still badly want a right footed CB beast as well, Maxence Lacroix, please!!!

 

Chelsea to copy Liverpool with transfer pursuit of 'Virgil van Dijk mark  two'1618892614068.jpgGalatasaray'ın hedefi Kenan Karaman ve Attila Szalai [GS Haberleri]West Ham join PL rivals in chase for €25m-rated defender - Football365

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2021 at 16:22, King Kante said:

Be very surprised if there is anyone on here that has actually watched this boy in 10+ full 90 minute games to give a real opinion. 

Best bet you've got is to go and look at some stats and Youtube videos and make up your own mind, taking into consideration that those aren't the greatest means to assess a player. 

he played well here

England 1-1 Hungary | Stones Rescues Point | World Cup 2022 Qualifiers | Highlights

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...