Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers


Tomo
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Vesper

    3413

  • Jase

    2107

  • Blues Forever

    1398

  • Pizy

    1144

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Bit of a selection headache for TT in the very biggest matches. Starting both Lukaku and Werner together could be scary good on the counter against say, City or Liverpool when they press us high. But then you likely have to sacrifice Mount meaning we can’t press as high as we ourselves like to.

Is that based on the assumption that Havertz is gonna start every game...?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jase said:

Is that based on the assumption that Havertz is gonna start every game...?

In my opinion, yes. I think he will become the most undroppable attacking mid for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In my opinion, yes. I think he will become the most undroppable attacking mid for us.

Havertz will still no doubt sit out games due to rotation. Lukaku, Havertz, Werner and Mount rotating for three spots would mean plenty of playing time for everyone. It's the likes of Pulisic and Ziyech that have to be worried about their roles, but if those two (or even one of them) step up as well then Tuchel will have a positive problem to think about.

Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham is pretty much the perfect level for Zouma just like Everton were. He’s not good enough to be an every week starter for a CL and PL contender but he’s good enough to be that at a Europa League level club.

The problem here seems to be that he doesn’t see himself that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Spurs, but them signing Romero means no Zouma.

They need more than one new CB though, don't they? Alderweireld has gone, and Nuno likes to play a back-3 so even with Romero their options are lacking. Sanchez, Rodon and Dier are not good enough to challenge for anything above European Conference League places.

Still, I wouldn't sell Spurs a cancer let alone a decent defender like Zouma. They refuse to do any business with Chelsea as far as their own players are concerned so our club shouldn't do them any favors either. Let's hope West Ham cough up the money to buy Zouma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mana said:

Are you joking? You are having a go at Lukaku, then suggest Hazard?

Hazard is and was world class, We have a much quicker team now and Lukaku has played for 2 teams us and utd and was an utter donkey, for multiple seasons.

 

the figures being branded about are an absolute joke, Possible the 85m plus player is what they offered dortmand for haaland, who knows....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jype said:

They need more than one new CB though, don't they? Alderweireld has gone, and Nuno likes to play a back-3 so even with Romero their options are lacking. Sanchez, Rodon and Dier are not good enough to challenge for anything above European Conference League places.

Still, I wouldn't sell Spurs a cancer let alone a decent defender like Zouma. They refuse to do any business with Chelsea as far as their own players are concerned so our club shouldn't do them any favors either. Let's hope West Ham cough up the money to buy Zouma.

ExWhu said West Ham are now wants Milenkovic instead as he would be far cheaper than Zouma.

 

Edited by Blues Forever
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mário César said:

Not good enough to win the title, but at least we can reach 80/85 points

Behave. That is certainly enough to at the very least challenge. 

Just need to trust those that have watched Lukaku develop during his time at Inter. Also hope Tuchel is too on board with this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

ExWhu said West Ham are now wants Milenkovic instead as he would be far cheaper than Zouma.

Seen some rumors that Spurs were also after Milenkovic, so given choice he'd probably join them ahead of West Ham and the hammers would have to come back for Zouma. 

Don't think Milenkovic would be 'far cheaper' though, surely he'd also go for +20M? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Pizy said:

In my opinion, yes. I think he will become the most undroppable attacking mid for us.

I don't think so...yet.

Tuchel will likely rotate again, especially once we hit September but I go back to the point I made earlier this summer, Tuchel is gonna have a hard time trying to keep everyone happy particularly as we look set to stick with the back 3. 

And it's also why I suggested that Mount be used deeper in midfield. Yes, I know he hasn't convinced in the pivot and what Tuchel said last season but he could make it work with a tad more time in training now than last season. I mean, if Conte could manage to turn Azpi into a CB in a back 3 and Moses into a half decent WB, then I would like to think someone of Mount's versatility and capability that he might adapt in the deeper role under Tuchel. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/transfers/2020-2021/football-news-transfer-notebook-Chelsea-make-huge-offer-to-romelu-lukaku-harry-kane-waits-for-man-ci_sto8469099/story.shtml
[Eurosport] Sources in Germany are suggesting Borussia Dortmund will refuse any offers for Haaland after Friday, no matter the figure

 

Lol if this is some 4D chess from Marina.. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jype said:

Seen some rumors that Spurs were also after Milenkovic, so given choice he'd probably join them ahead of West Ham and the hammers would have to come back for Zouma. 

Don't think Milenkovic would be 'far cheaper' though, surely he'd also go for +20M? 

Yes, probably around €25m - €30m.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mana said:

Hazard was world class. Hazard for the last 2 years hasn't done anything of note, including the Euros. Also we don't need Hazard. What we need is a CF.

Are you really telling me that the Lukaku that was here in Chelsea is the exact same Lukaku that is in Inter? How did you come to that conclusion?

Anything of note because real benched him, Almost as if they just wanted to disarm us, Lukaku isnt suddenly a different player again its inter the best team in a much less competitive league. Hazard was an example im not going to argue the toss but playing him actually upfront no 9 would probably give us epic pace, With lukakau itll be about having the target man.

 

You talk as if the belgium donkey is ronaldo coming back to bledy utd haha.

 

id love to be proven wrong but unless he bangs in 30 goals this season itll be a waste, Id prefer they dropped the whole transfer kitty on haaland tbh, much more longevity, german and is definatly a worldie.

 

Its an odd move from us, we rarely go back for players we let go esp one who went off to bledy utd!!

Edited by Warning_Hazard
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/transfers/2020-2021/football-news-transfer-notebook-Chelsea-make-huge-offer-to-romelu-lukaku-harry-kane-waits-for-man-ci_sto8469099/story.shtml
[Eurosport] Sources in Germany are suggesting Borussia Dortmund will refuse any offers for Haaland after Friday, no matter the figure

 

Lol if this is some 4D chess from Marina.. 

 

oh yeah? what about 1 billion?

 

german guff!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Grealish just went for 100M, give me Luke any day over Grealish. Luke will do fine here im sure of it, rather we got Håland but Luke is just fine.

We’re signing Luke Skywalker?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
×
×
  • Create New...