• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Harsh considering we have nailed down 5 major signings already within very reasonable timelines this early in the window. 6 if you count Mbuyamba.

Not wrong though, am I? :lol: 

• Like 2
Just now, Muzchap said:

Generally? Or, specifically on this point?

Yes and Yes... Definitely a 'wrong-un'

You could say both?

This summer is probably the first time since 2014 that we have acted fast on transfers, which is great.

Also specifically on Havertz, we've been reading/hearing the "close to signing" update for what seems like ages now. 

Not that I am making a fuss, mind, and that comment was a tongue-in-cheek too. Hardly the first time I've posted that. 

• Like 1

The last 2 times now when I've finally convinced myself that Havertz was 100% done and happening within 24 hours, a Leverkusen staff member comes out with quotes to pour cold water on things.

<_<

• Like 1
Just now, Pizy said:

The last 2 times now when I've finally convinced myself that Havertz was 100% done and happening within 24 hours, a Leverkusen staff member comes out with quotes to pour cold water on things.

<_<

People eating Romano's trash and believing it, it wouldn't have been so quiet if he agreed and would already having a medical if that was the case.

Well done to Marina, keep praising this wannabe guys.

For the love of God, please just assume we’re not getting Havertz won’t you? It’s good for your health and this place.
  • Like 1
Just now, Ryan Fong said:

For the love of God, please just assume we’re not getting Havertz won’t you? It’s good for your health and this place.

Why so I get dissapointed after if we don't get him? No thanks.

20 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

People eating Romano's trash and believing it, it wouldn't have been so quiet if he agreed and would already having a medical if that was the case.

It's not just Romano, though. Far too many reliable sources saying it's happening and close for anyone to say it's not on.

The waiting is what's torture.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's not just Romano, though. Far too many reliable sources saying it's happening and close for anyone to say it's not on.

The waiting is what's torture.

October is right around the corner!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

What has happened in your life for you to become such a pessimist :lol: ...my moneys on a woman

I kinda get the feeling isn't old enough for a womens scar yet 

• Like 4
I don't know how to think about thiago silva transferer. He is amazing player but he already has 36 years old... Is too much
Yeah he's way too old for a free transfer on a defence that conceded a shit ton of goals last year.

Yes that was sarcasm.
  • Like 2