• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hazard21 has been removed as a member. He was warned about his behavior of winding up members over transfers. He was a member of this forum for a number of years. We take removing members that have be

People complaining about Dave staying need to get a grip. He will fall into the Milner type role where he is a bench player and comes on for 20 mins in tough games where we need to grind out results. 

Looks like Chelsea twitter admin is trolling Brighton a bit here.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I don’t see anything impressive about this Carney dude. From a trait standpoint nothing really stands out.

I mean obviously he has not played a lot of PL football and youtube highlights can make players look better than they are, but he looks really talented. A physical specimen, excellent close ball control and ability. Reminds me a lot of a prime Paul Pogba and is very agile and quick on the ball too.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Stats said:

I mean obviously he has not played a lot of PL football and youtube highlights can make players look better than they are, but he looks really talented. A physical specimen, excellent close ball control and ability. Reminds me a lot of a prime Paul Pogba and is very agile and quick on the ball too.

Pogba had elite long shots go along with his technical and physical ability. He is 18, he could easily recoup the transfer fee. I think it is a solid signing anyway.

• Thanks 2
53 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is a shrewd pickup from West Ham.

we are blasted idiots

could have weeks ago had BOTH LB Cornet AND RB Clauss for £24.25m total wrapped up and their salaries would be low as well

combined 27 goals produced (14 goals and 13 assists, and Cornet's assists would be so much higher here, as Burnley was SHIT)

all but one assist were in their leagues

Fabrizio confirmed TT spoke with Carney and said he will be making an immediate impact in the first team. 

Carney was told by AC Milan and Barca that he would be apart of their first teams also.

Just goes to show how sought after he is and TT persuaded him to join us.

Who says he doesn't have pull power? 

• Like 1

Carney is the type of signing I've been hoping we would start making again - getting someone clearly talented in early before they cost 60+ mill after making a step up in another club. Of course there is always a possibility that such players may not fulfill their promise, but it is a risk with all developing young players and at least we are looking to build for the future at a low cost which we can probably recuperate if it doesn't work out. And if it does work out, then we got a hell of a player on our hands.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DDA said:

Fabrizio confirmed TT spoke with Carney and said he will be making an immediate impact in the first team. 

Carney was told by AC Milan and Barca that he would be apart of their first teams also.

Just goes to show how sought after he is and TT persuaded him to join us.

Who says he doesn't have pull power? 

I saw him in the under 19's Euros, I thought he looked pretty impressive

The question is can KWP challenge Reece? We stated that we were looking for WBs that can challenge for the spot. I feel Cucurella can challenge Chilwell not sure about KWP with Reece albeit Reece is WC so its going to be hard. So if we're signing a backup then spend backup type money, if we're signing competition then we're going to have to spend more, we need to avoid spending "competition" type money on a backup. As to me there quite a big difference in quality between decent backup and competition.