Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers

Tomo
Followers 5

2 minutes ago, milka said:

Good. Kepa and Lukaku were the sort of transfers that made me doubt we are any smarter than Barca in the market. 

Probably slonina as no 2 then. It’s good the club plans ahead if so. Mendy is not exactly young anymore 

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hazard21 has been removed as a member. He was warned about his behavior of winding up members over transfers. He was a member of this forum for a number of years. We take removing members that have be

People complaining about Dave staying need to get a grip. He will fall into the Milner type role where he is a bench player and comes on for 20 mins in tough games where we need to grind out results. 

Looks like Chelsea twitter admin is trolling Brighton a bit here.

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, whats happening said:

probably havertz and sterling rotating for the f9 role. with broja coming in too

Havertz will be CF1 next season. If people like value betting (know what that means) Havertz at 66/1 for league top scorer is one of the best bets in that market. 

46 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Good. Kepa and Lukaku were the sort of transfers that made me doubt we are any smarter than Barca in the market. 

Probably slonina as no 2 then. It’s good the club plans ahead if so. Mendy is not exactly young anymore 

Slonina will be with Chicago until January. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Slonina will be with Chicago until January. 

Unless this was an absolute mandate by Chicago in order to do the deal I wonder why we agreed to it. We really going to have Betanelli as our #2 until January? That’s incredibly risky.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unless this was an absolute mandate by Chicago in order to do the deal I wonder why we agreed to it. We really going to have Betanelli as our #2 until January? That’s incredibly risky.

We’ll get someone I’m sure.

Excl: Chelsea since last week have internally discussed the possibility of using Ruben Loftus-Cheek in a deal for Wesley Fofana. #CFC hope £40-45m + Loftus-Cheek could make Leicester think twice on their stance of player not being for sale. #LCFC hold an interest in RLC.  Nathan Gissing

That interesting. RLC seems like okey backup for James but Tuchel wants someone else, most likely Dumfries. 
So we are aming to put RLC, Cho, Werner, Colwill in swap deals...

9 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Excl: Chelsea since last week have internally discussed the possibility of using Ruben Loftus-Cheek in a deal for Wesley Fofana. #CFC hope £40-45m + Loftus-Cheek could make Leicester think twice on their stance of player not being for sale. #LCFC hold an interest in RLC.  Nathan Gissing

That interesting. RLC seems like okey backup for James but Tuchel wants someone else, most likely Dumfries. 
So we are aming to put RLC, Cho, Werner, Colwill in swap deals...

45 mil and Ruben is instant reject, what are we smoking.

Leicester won’t want RLC, ffs. They’ll want someone still super young who can be molded into the next big thing like they’ve done so many times in recent years. Like Colwill.

Still no whispers of any sort of attacker coming in…

Cucurella and Fofana would be top signings but are we planning on trying to win every game 1-0? 🤣 Spectacular defense but a whole bunch of blunt attackers who can’t finish to save their lives? Should be good to get us top 4 again but I can’t see much more than that with our current striker force.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Still no whispers of any sort of attacker coming in…

Cucurella and Fofana would be top signings but are we planning on trying to win every game 1-0? 🤣 Spectacular defense but a whole bunch of blunt attackers who can’t finish to save their lives? Should be good to get us top 4 again but I can’t see much more than that with our current striker force.

Assuming the WB stay fit we might get by another season with this attack, before Chilwell got injured we were very good in attack.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Assuming the WB stay fit we might get by another season with this attack, before Chilwell got injured we were very good in attack.

Maybe. I just feel like the 3 teams right behind us will all be significantly better than last season. So Havertz/Pulisic/whoever else stays can’t be as wasteful and inconsistent as last season if we hope to stay ahead of them. Mount I trust to replicate or better his past season but all the others are huge question marks.

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe. I just feel like the 3 teams right behind us will all be significantly better than last season. So Havertz/Pulisic/whoever else stays can’t be as wasteful and inconsistent as last season if we hope to stay ahead of them. Mount I trust to replicate or better his past season but all the others are huge question marks.

Lukaku was useless and is gone , maybe sterling and broja can provide 

• Like 1

I could be in the minority, but I don't necessarily think our attackers were the biggest problem. It was our wingbacks at times not being attacking enough causing a lack of synergy moving forward. And often times, given Chilly's injury all year, it was the inbalance of having one good at attacking, and then we have the likes of Alonso on the other side who doesn't give much aside from finishing. 

With Cucarella and James we will have FBs who can link up, play, take on and create now. I think both have quite nice shots on them too. 

I rate Havertz and Sterling up front. A more attacking minded/solid finishing midfielder/AMF is needed. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Thor said:

I could be in the minority, but I don't necessarily think our attackers were the biggest problem. It was our wingbacks at times not being attacking enough causing a lack of synergy moving forward. And often times, given Chilly's injury all year, it was the inbalance of having one good at attacking, and then we have the likes of Alonso on the other side who doesn't give much aside from finishing. 

With Cucarella and James we will have FBs who can link up, play, take on and create now. I think both have quite nice shots on them too. 

I rate Havertz and Sterling up front. A more attacking minded/solid finishing midfielder/AMF is needed. 

Maybe gallagher ? 

Please tell me this is not true, it's insanity not to get rid of.

I mean fucking hell i'll carry him there it's only down the road.

Chelsea have blocked Fulham's move for French defender Malang Sarr, 23. The Cottagers have also made a bid for West Ham's 25-year-old French centre-back Issa Diop. (Standard) 

Edited by bigbluewillie
5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Daily Mail broke the Cucurella news.

You're right. He should be ours by the end of the day. 

• Thanks 1