Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers

Tomo
Followers 5

1 hour ago, oldportblue said:

Yeah I see your point… plus CHO can also slot in at RWB if needed (and it might be needed as we don’t look to be buying anyone for that position, unless we get another CB and reece plays there)

Out of all our attackers, I’d rather we sold Ziyech than CHO or Pulisic. The Ziyech we see now is as good as it’ll get but I still have some hope for our younger players developing further…

We fucked up keeping him before, let's not make the same mistake again. Ppl on here ask for quality signings then want to keep this fraud? He's only young but he's been around for ages and if anything he's getting worse.

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hazard21 has been removed as a member. He was warned about his behavior of winding up members over transfers. He was a member of this forum for a number of years. We take removing members that have be

Looks like Chelsea twitter admin is trolling Brighton a bit here.

People complaining about Dave staying need to get a grip. He will fall into the Milner type role where he is a bench player and comes on for 20 mins in tough games where we need to grind out results. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

We can feel lucky we woke up in the last hour and didn't get Ake, absolute shit player.

Don’t count your blessings yet. If we’re desperate enough this week before the season starts there’s still time for us to do something stupid like spending £50m or more on him.

1 hour ago, Kong said:

We fucked up keeping him before, let's not make the same mistake again. Ppl on here ask for quality signings then want to keep this fraud? He's only young but he's been around for ages and if anything he's getting worse.

still would rather sell ziyech if one winger was to leave…

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Would be a huge positive for us if we can shift an replace all of Werner, Ziyech, CHO, and Pulisic over the next couple of windows. None are good enough.

unless we actually develop a plan for the attacking play then these replacements aren’t going to come in and do much better. Werner and ziyech in particular were exceptional for their previous clubs and their signings made sense at the time. 

17 minutes ago, lucio said:

unless we actually develop a plan for the attacking play then these replacements aren’t going to come in and do much better. Werner and ziyech in particular were exceptional for their previous clubs and their signings made sense at the time. 

Which is why I feel we should be looking at wide players from within the PL. It’s why I felt Raphinha would’ve been fantastic from the get go. We should be targeting Bowen from West Ham. Maybe Saint-Maximin if he has another solid season.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Which is why I feel we should be looking at wide players from within the PL. It’s why I felt Raphinha would’ve been fantastic from the get go. We should be targeting Bowen from West Ham. Maybe Saint-Maximin if he has another solid season.

If ASM keeps it up I think he will be PSG bound if ppl sit on there hands 

38 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Just a rumor….

If we're really that desperate, signing Ronaldo should be a no-brainer.

• Like 2

I’m assuming he’s going to be our #2 when he comes in January if we’ve been chasing him so hard and paying a decent fee for him. Would explain why we’re fine letting Kepa go on loan.

We might be fucked if Mendy gets an injury in the meantime, though.

12 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Contract expires:
Jun 30, 2026

just pay the bloody release clause of £17.5m

his salary demands will not be huge

and he can play so many positions

he is almost ambipedal (left footer but decent on his right)

LWB, LB, RMF, LMF, LW, RW, SS and even a false 9

he scored 9 EPL goals for an absolute shit team in only 1774 minutes

60 goals, 30 assists in 15,117 minutes in his largest topflight comps

and is in his peak years

Date of birth/Age: Sep 27, 1996 (25)

50724b3a30fe2c0ce1155817159c2539.png

1 hour ago, Nero said:

£10m + £2.2m or so in add-ons is not bad (US dollar is strong v the pound (and most all else) or would have been even less)

he is one of the best young (very young, he only turned 18yo right at the end of last season) GKers on the planet

good athlete, very good height (1.93m with long arms) youngest homegrown MLS signing ever at 14 when he signed in 2019, started at 16yo

Just now, Vesper said:

£10m + £2.2m or so in add-ons is not bad (US dollar is strong v the pound (and most all else) or would have been even less)

he is one of the best young (very young, he only turned 18yo right at the end of last season) GKers on the planet

good athlete, very good height (1.93m with long arms) youngest homegrown MLS signing ever at 14 when he signed in 2019, started at 16yo

needs a new nickname though,

Gaga?

eeeeek

Lady Gaga shows off her extreme style in Stockholm on The Chromatica Ball  Summer Stadium Tour | Daily Mail Online

8 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I feel like we are very indecisive who we want to sell.

That was one of Marina's greatest weaknesses. She refused to take mild losses on the pure shit buys we did, plus turned down huge profits at times

now we either take utter shit prices or lose on frees for nothing

they sum total when the books are closed an he reign in terms of net losses is going to be insane, especially when wages are factored in

between shit buys, shit sales, refused sales, refused buys, botched buys (the Italians just ran the road with her over and over and over), botched sales, insanely poor contract management, way too high of salaries, etc etc, it could easily top £700m cumulative over the past 6, 7 years if we lose most all of the remaining dregs on frees

she did great on a few sales thanks to the utter stupidity of Atletico and then Hazard to Real, but that only tends to gloss over the wreckage, not just in lost monies, put also the pickles we kept getting ourselves into (including now)

hats off for the trophies we won, but the cost was so so unnecessarily high

Edited by Vesper

watching the replay of the CS, and a PERFECT example of why I do not like short CB's in the EPL

Ake smoked in the air for the first goal, if he was 6cms taller (so 1.86m) he would have easily blocked it

or (and this goes to his lack of quality) if he had the positioning of Thiago Silva, he might have as well, as he could have been on balance to leap more