• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• NikkiCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

The Chelsea of a few years ago would’ve basically bullied Inter into accepting some sort of swap deal. These days we’re so desperate to to offload Lukaku that Inter are basically treating us like their little bitch. They’ve already humiliated us by getting £100m just a year ago for Rom and now again by getting him back for a fraction of that on loan. Now they essentially wag their finger at us and refuse to play ball on any players even though they really need to sell someone.

Whatever, I just hope this anchor is taken off our backs within the next day or two. Before Inter play the ultimate troll card and back out of the deal. Then we’re REALLY fucked. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mário César said:

60M is too much 

Me too!

Tell them it's £25M or they can fuck off, and we'll get him for nothing next year.

I don't really reckon him anyways, too hit and miss for me.

7 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

If City are asking 60M for Sterling, I would rather we go for Rapinha. Possibly also would be on lower wages compared to Sterling if they were to come here.

Not like Raphinha would be cheaper than Sterling, Leeds is asking £60m - £70m. Surprise we haven't linked with Gnabry yet given he only has 1 year left and Bayern apparently only want £34m.

• Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Strike said:

I'm reading it is an £8.5m loan fee + add ons that easily achievable. They are also covering all of his wages (roughly £325k a week), so that is £25m recouped back. 

Let's see what we do with him next year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, milka said:

#Chelsea want Raheem Sterling to be the first marquee signing of the new era at Stamford Bridge under Todd Boehly.

Bit risky for the price being quoted.

He's not a regular for City especially given how frustrating he can be in a City side that creates several openings for him to potentially score.

He could be even worse over here.

• Thanks 1

A. He offers the least risk out of any other option. (Nkunku, Gnabry, Dembele, Raphinha etc). 

B. This "He only does well because City create a lot of chances" narrative immediately loses its strength when you consider we are 3rd/4th in chances created and big chances created. 

C. It's better to assess him for England vs City as England play a similar way than we do. Sterling always impresses for Southgate and they don't even play a progressive system considering they are always off the ball. 

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Bit risky for the price being quoted.

He's not a regular for City especially given how frustrating he can be in a City side that creates several openings for him to potentially score.

He could be even worse over here.

I'm not a fan of Sterling at all, but i dont get all this talk of him not being a regular. He played way more than Grealish, Mahrez and Jesus last season and was about on par in minutes with Foden and De Bruyne. If thats not being a regular, i don't know what is.

• Thanks 1

If Inter’s owner wants to be petty as fuck and exact revenge on us and Rom for him moving in the first place he can totally screw us over this summer. At any point he can pull the plug and then we’re stuck with a sulking, wantaway player. Or he could simply drag this out for weeks more and prevent us from doing other business.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If Inter’s owner wants to be petty as fuck and exact revenge on us and Rom for him moving in the first place he can totally screw us over this summer. At any point he can pull the plug and then we’re stuck with a sulking, wantaway player. Or he could simply drag this out for weeks more and prevent us from doing other business.

I actually think a market would potentially open up for him if teams realise we're prepared to send him out on loan, and the approximate terms to make a deal happen.

No matter what we might think of him, he's still well regarded as a good striker and goal scorer on the continent.

I think he's completely burned his bridges here forcing this move and there's no way back for him now so if Inter pulled out, he may have to be less picky with where he'd go. Knowing the front that he's got, I wouldn't at all be surprised if he'd have no issues going back to Italy and playing for someone like Milan or Juventus.

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

how is this possible @Kong

I dont think Barca can afford him tbh. They are struggling to finalise free transfers never mind a 65/70. I'll speak to some of my mates who are leeds fans and see whats the crack.