Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers

Tomo
Followers 2

31 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they still think they can resign him

Their ownership group is probably offering him hundreds of millions under the table in addition to his mega salary so I wouldn’t be shocked if he stayed.

He’d be an idiot to waste his prime years in a league nobody cares about and continue to choke in the CL. 

• Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

If only Joelinton being a world class CM was spotted before their takeover.

He would have been perfect for us in that area.

Edited by Tomo
  • Like 1
On 14/05/2022 at 16:53, Pizy said:

An older striker like Lewa who has accomplished everything choosing to come to the most difficult league? Can’t imagine him wanting that.

Can go chill in Barcelona and score a bucket load against more farmers like he has in Germany for another couple of seasons. Look at what Auba has done there compared to how horrendous he was at Arse.

Vardy is 35 is one of the top scorer in the league despite only starting 18 games due to injuries. Lewa would score for fun in the league.

42 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Vardy is 35 is one of the top scorer in the league despite only starting 18 games due to injuries. Lewa would score for fun in the league.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, he’d score plenty. But the grind and slog of a 60 game season in England at this stage of his career seems silly. He has already done it all. If I were him I’d have a nice couple of years in sunny Spain.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

If only Joelinton being a world class CM was spotted before their takeover.

He would have been perfect for us in thay area.

he was an absolute beast tonight, set up the game winning goal

• Like 1
On 14/05/2022 at 21:53, Pizy said:

An older striker like Lewa who has accomplished everything choosing to come to the most difficult league? Can’t imagine him wanting that.

Can go chill in Barcelona and score a bucket load against more farmers like he has in Germany for another couple of seasons. Look at what Auba has done there compared to how horrendous he was at Arse.

Ibra did it & didn't fare too badly.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Ibra did it & didn't fare too badly.

Again, I’m not saying Lewa is finished. I’m just saying that older players tend to want to take it a bit easier late in their careers.

He could absolutely still play at the very highest level for another couple of seasons.

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Again, I’m not saying Lewa is finished. I’m just saying that older players tend to want to take it a bit easier late in their careers.

He could absolutely still play at the very highest level for another couple of seasons.

I very much doubt it, he won't want the PL asterisk the likes of Sheva and Falcao have got.

58 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I very much doubt it, he won't want the PL asterisk the likes of Sheva and Falcao have got.

He doesn’t rely on pace or athleticism and has never been the sort of striker who is going to beat players with skill. He’s a pure, lethal finisher around the box. One of the best ever, in fact. So I think he’ll be fine for a while as he gets older. Give him chances and he’ll score 25 PL goals.

Ironically, he would’ve been absolutely picture perfect in City’s team rather than Haaland.

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

gundogan anyone?

Top class player. We should be all over him. No clue why City don’t want to extend him since he’s their second best CM after KDB.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Top class player. We should be all over him. No clue why City don’t want to extend him since he’s their second best CM after KDB.

Because they probably have De Jong or Rice on their mind. 

He's also showed signs of slowing down this season.