Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea Transfers

Tomo
Followers 2

2 hours ago, milka said:

Kounde , Dembele , Bellingham  , Backup LWB ,  Backup RWB - will be dream summer to us .

Go into a new season with the Broja (?) & Lukaku/Werner upfront? 

That's a nightmare

• Angry 1
  • Replies 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Jase

• Blues Forever

• Pizy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After what the club has had to deal with, some of you are being a bit ridiculous with how quickly you want things turned on their head. Have patience and wait. 

Leading the Race FC.   

Declan Rice is the midfield version of Lukaku, what a waste of money that would be.

Posted Images

I haven’t heard Koulibaly’s name in like 2 years. I thought he had long faded from his top class best? He’s also just about to turn 31 in a months time.

Seems like the exact opposite sort of player we would sign. Only reason we signed Silva despite his age was because of his familiarity with Tuchel and the fact that he was free.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I haven’t heard Koulibaly’s name in like 2 years. I thought he had long faded from his top class best? He’s also just about to turn 31 in a months time.

Seems like the exact opposite sort of player we would sign. Only reason we signed Silva despite his age was because of his familiarity with Tuchel and the fact that he was free.

Still an incredible athlete. Fact of the matter is with Rudiger, Christensen, and Azpilicueta gone (Silva the next year as well) we are going to have a very young back line. 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Silva joined pre-Tuchel

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Better Fofana (21y)  than Koulibaly (30y) . 

Edited by milka
14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Go and spare us from your second chance, no one wants you here.

43 minutes ago, Nero said:

would LOVE to have him here, he has at least 2 great years left

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

he  massively rebounded this season, super CB still

not that he is on a free, but he would be a crazy good free signing if he was

Having just watched a compilation on YouTube of Koulibaly from this season he does still look like a beast. But it also looks like he plays in the same exact central CB position that Thiago Silva does. We need left and right sided CB’s.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

We should be all over De Jong and get rid of Jorginho.

would be a massive upgrade, that is for sure

1 hour ago, Nero said:

PSG to add another big name upfront? 🤔

10 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

PSG to add another big name upfront? 🤔

Yes in the name of Romulus hopefully.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Yes in the name of Romulus hopefully.

We can live in hope