Chelsea 2-1 Watford

Just now, Vesper said:

and losing in the worst possible way, back to back pen losses after 240 minutes of scoreless footie where we blew well over 10, 12 great chances

We also gave them the uefa super cup the same way

we have lost every domestic final since the 2018 fa cup

(Cs 2018)

efl cup 2019, 2022

fa cup 2020, 2021,2022

3 of those we lost on pens.

Have not scored in Wembley final since 2019

that is almost as bad as Jürgen Klops run of 7 final losses which included 2 CLs

on the plus side we won every international final bar that uefa super cup in the meantime and omitting that cup, every major international final in the last 10  years

as it stands it is perfect

Citeh wins over pool

we are clear 3rd on points

Manure has to go into that shit conference league meat grinder

and Burnley go down

plus Raphinha costs Barca £25m more as Leeds stay up

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

City is more Chelsea competition than Pool. If they win the EPL they would surpass our count.

our count on what?

overall Trophies?

hell no

Edited by Vesper

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

as it stands it is perfect

Citeh wins over pool

we are clear 3rd on points

Manure has to go into that shit conference league meat grinder

and Burnley go down

plus Raphinha costs Barca £25m more as Leeds stay up

It won't last. Liverpool will get their win..City are blowing this. Haven't even had a shot on target yet. It was obvious soon as came down to being against Villa..

On a day like this, the final day with 2 teams fighting for the title in two different stadiums, it makes me sad that Chelsea are not part of the battle. Still remember the days we were fighting till the very end with Man United and the scoreline kept changing, the title kept swinging... We need to be back, I want to be involved again.

Edited by Milan

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

City is more Chelsea competition than Pool. If they win the EPL they would surpass our count.

We should aim for top (Liverpool and United) when we are talking about trophies. And it's much easier to compete with City in that aspect than with those two who already have much more EPL trophies... so cmon City in my books !

3 minutes ago, Milan said:

On a day like this, the final day with 2 teams fighting for the title in two different stadiums, it makes me sad that Chelsea are not part of the battle. Still remember the days we were fighting till the very end with Man United and the scoreline kept changing, the title kept swinging... We need to be back, I want to be involved again.

Well I mean I am seeing posts from fans suggesting because Kenedy is having a good game (one good game) against one of the worst teams in the league he is good enough to be a backup or squad option. 

We are a fickle quick trigger fanbase. We get what we deserve sometimes.