2:0 for Crystal Palace lmao

Edited by Nero
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I already have tickets for the Orlando game against Arsenal. Going with my gunner buddy.     

Pulisic gets away with murder when you consider the stick the likes of Callum, Alonso and Jorgi get (all have contributed more this season). For a while I understood it restart credit in the bank

i can’t allow football to affect me this much, it’s not healthy at all, i hate losing and that’s a fact, i let the anger get the better of me, there are more important things in life than football. At

Pulisic and Lukaku are fucking brutal. We won’t close the gap even a little bit with these jokers starting games for us. 

• Angry 1
18 minutes ago, Benchpress said:

Freaking Peacock 3 sets of commercials in the first 15 minutes.... wth is going on?!

I immediately turned it off and found a stream.

Peacock is bullshit for that.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Pulisic and Lukaku are fucking brutal. We won’t close the gap even a little bit with these jokers starting games for us. 

Pulisic gets away with murder when you consider the stick the likes of Callum, Alonso and Jorgi get (all have contributed more this season).

For a while I understood it restart credit in the bank and all that but he needs to start getting scrutinised. He's been the American Iwobi for the last two season with a few exceptions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I guess with this referee you’re simply not able to make ANY contact with a Leicester player. This is a no contact match apparently.

• Like 1

What kind of service does Lukaku want exactly?  I watch every game and genuinely don't know. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

well, assuming we do not trail at HT versus the shit Watford

we will go the entire EPL season without trailing at HT

which shows you how shit we have been in far too many 2nd halves

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vytis33 said:

What kind of service does Lukaku want exactly?  I watch every game and genuinely don't know. 

room service

booze and burgers

• Smile 1
  • ZAPHOD2319 changed the title to Chelsea 1 - 1 Leicester City