Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool


 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Klopp has had what 7 years to build his team?  Tuchel 14 months not sure that one's fair to be honest.

There’s reports Tuchel still wants us to play a back 5.

Again, let me know the day Klopp or Pep want to play a back 5 against Leeds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calmed down a bit now. Fucking hate scousers,  horrible vermin. After all the shit we have had this season, we should be proud that we are European Champions and champions of the world.

Honestly would rather see us go out in the first round than have to endure this shit every year.

the players let Tuchel down many times by failing to score in games, he deserved much better than the dross he’s been watching.

28 minutes ago, Milan said:

I did not see the match live, just watched the highlights. And it was gutting to see Tuchel celebrating on knees Mendy's save against Mane, just to watch later Mount fucking it up.

Mount has lost 6 straight Wembley finals but him missing sitters and missing pens won't help him turn it around, will it...

And next season? Just play the reserves in the domestic cups. They might win some rounds, they might lose in early rounds. And if other big teams get knocked out, only then take the competition seriously. Because we have had enough of being second in the final. Piss off.

True we should have won after that save but meh

mount really could have won 2 of those finals on his own

Wembley used to be our garden back when we had drogs and lamps good old times where you could be sure to win at Wembley pretty much 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Our first eleven, when everyone fit and competition managed poorly (United, Arse, Spurs) is fourth place at best. Good to fight for Wenger's trophy but unable to compete. 

Our bench is championship level (bar Kova or other mid on the bench). 

With Marina's appointment our transition from top English club to English Borrusia Dortmund was successfully implemented but failed miserably . 

Formula: Buy cheap, substandard player, make him look good,  sell  for profit. Turned into buy expensive flops, make them look worse, loan them at best  and collect loan fees.

It started after 2015/16 with selling KDB and Salah and buying unproven duds to compete alongside Hazard.  IT was written in the stars 2017 what is our intention regarding staying in the top in the league and CL.  Underrated is the  fact that our second CL was only third time we passed round of 16 in Cl after our first in 9 years.

We were so poorly run that is even miracle we are still a CL team. But even that would have been changed under previous regime the very next year, if not this one. And where are we now? In the need to change 70% of the team only to compete. Yes, our bench is beyond joke and our first team is either gone  this year or the next or needs to go. Bar Reece, Mount, Mendy, Silva (38 yo),  Kova, Havertz and who else? I can't think of no one. It won't be done but that is where we are left.

Edited by laura90
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, laura90 said:

Our first eleven, when everyone fit and competition managed poorly (United, Arse, Spurs) is fourth place at best. Good to fight for Wenger's trophy but unable to compete. 

Our bench is championship level (bar Kova or other mid on the bench). 

With Marina's appointment our transition from top English club to English Borrusia Dortmund was successfully implemented but failed miserably . 

Formula: Buy cheap, substandard player, make him look good,  sell  for profit. Turned into buy expensive flops, make them look worse, loan them at best  and collect loan fees.

It started after 2015/16 with selling KDB and Salah and buying unproven duds to compete alongside Hazard.  IT was written in the stars 2017 what is our intention regarding staying in the top in the league and CL.  Underrated is the  fact that our second CL was only third time we passed round of 16 in Cl after our first in 9 years.

We were so poorly run that is even miracle we are still a CL team. But even that would have been changed under previous regime the very next year, if not this one. And where are we now? In the need to change 70% of the team only to compete. Yes, our bench is beyond joke and our first team is either gone  this year or the next or needs to go. Bar Reece, Mount, Mendy, Silva (38 yo),  Kova, Havertz and who else? I can't think of no one. It won't be done but that is where we are left.

sad but true

our ucl was a miracle

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing us for sure.. all of us are hurting... every single Chelsea fan but let's not forget that we should in all honesty be proud of reaching 3 FA Cup finals in a row. We won the CL last year. The Big One. I think TT has been magnificent since coming here. Yea, he has made a few mistakes here and there but he has us right up there slugging with 2 of the best if no THE teams in Europe, City and Liverpool. If we get our recruitment right under this new ownership, we could see us going toe to tow with these fuckers in the league too. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DDA said:

One thing us for sure.. all of us are hurting... every single Chelsea fan but let's not forget that we should in all honesty be proud of reaching 3 FA Cup finals in a row. We won the CL last year. The Big One. I think TT has been magnificent since coming here. Yea, he has made a few mistakes here and there but he has us right up there slugging with 2 of the best if no THE teams in Europe, City and Liverpool. If we get our recruitment right under this new ownership, we could see us going toe to tow with these fuckers in the league too. 

Tbh Tuchel hasn’t shown anything that he can improve attacking players. He deserves time but the gap between him and Klopp/Pep is large for that very reason. 

  • Rolling Eyes 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tbh Tuchel hasn’t shown anything that he can improve attacking players. He deserves time but the gap between him and Klopp/Pep is large for that very reason. 

The difference looks big because our attackers keep missing, if they would take half the chances they missed we would looks much more coherent in attack.

Edited by Hermione
Link to post
Share on other sites

'pool started with a frantic pace - looked like an easy 5-0 for 'pool in the first  15 minutes.
Then we managed to contain them but in the 2nd half they had a spell again.
Alonso should have scored the tap in and also missed another one in the second half.
Lukaku tried but againt too little too late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i’m still in pain, i hate pens so much, sure it gave us one of the most happy moments ever in 2012, we finally won the UEFA Super Cup this season, we won our fair share of shootouts, mostly with Kepa in goal, but Moscow 2008, Carabao cup in 2019, Carabao and FA Cup this season, UEFA Super Cup 2013, 2019 all ended in pain. Our lack of finishing haunts us 😭

Edited by Johnnyeye
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still so frustrating. Twice to them.. 3.times in a row..twice this season! To get to that many finals and lose it. Urghhh!!!!! Probably be a while before get there again and that's not a bad thing!

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Mário César said:

there only clearly three managers better than tuchel

conte

klopp

pep

we have the best coach possible.

I say only Klopp and Pep. Conte is also a serial bottlers in a cup competition, arguably even worse than Tuchel. 

Edited by Blues Forever
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DDA said:

One thing us for sure.. all of us are hurting... every single Chelsea fan but let's not forget that we should in all honesty be proud of reaching 3 FA Cup finals in a row. We won the CL last year. The Big One. I think TT has been magnificent since coming here. Yea, he has made a few mistakes here and there but he has us right up there slugging with 2 of the best if no THE teams in Europe, City and Liverpool. If we get our recruitment right under this new ownership, we could see us going toe to tow with these fuckers in the league too. 

Good to get to these finals..but to lose all 3 of them is shit. Probably won't get there for a while now and the annoying thing is we've given Liverpool 2 trophies this season...urghh such a frustrating game!!!! Hopefully we can build right and get rid of who we need..

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shootouts are always a lottery. Waking up this morning, you appreciate the fact that this Chelsea team went up and matched this Liverpool team across 4 games this season. Can't fault the effort last night.

Liverpool are on their third 90+ points season in 4 years and have recruited well across the squad. We're squeezing the last out of Alonso (who did well), Azpi, had an injured midfield and clearly lack finishers. 

We got overrun at the start of the game but when the team actually settled down and started passing through the midfield, they were able to break the Liverpool pressing with ease. Some good performances from James, Jorginho and Silva.

the work begins again now to try and catch Liverpool, City and for the first time in a long time, the manager's status is not in question. The last two months have been crazy for Tuchel so hope the man and his team can buckle down and focus on the recruitments, squad building over the summer. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Strike said:

Shootouts are always a lottery. Waking up this morning, you appreciate the fact that this Chelsea team went up and matched this Liverpool team across 4 games this season. Can't fault the effort last night.

Liverpool are on their third 90+ points season in 4 years and have recruited well across the squad. We're squeezing the last out of Alonso (who did well), Azpi, had an injured midfield and clearly lack finishers. 

We got overrun at the start of the game but when the team actually settled down and started passing through the midfield, they were able to break the Liverpool pressing with ease. Some good performances from James, Jorginho and Silva.

the work begins again now to try and catch Liverpool, City and for the first time in a long time, the manager's status is not in question. The last two months have been crazy for Tuchel so hope the man and his team can buckle down and focus on the recruitments, squad building over the summer. 

the players let Tuchel down many times by failing to score in games, he deserved much better than the dross he’s been watching.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how James' communication skills within the squad is or his status in the locker room but from the outside it's clear he should be the future captain. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the players let Tuchel down many times by failing to score in games, he deserved much better than the dross he’s been watching.

Pulisic was staggeringly wasteful in this game

he missed at least 7 or 8 clear opportunities

the only fault I have with Tuchel was no Werner in regulation time

but come on, if we are relying on Werner, well, we are fucked

Liverpool was also extremely poor in finishing, the worst I have seen them all season, so we got lucky there

Salah has been in a funk for ages, which is very worrisome for them versus Real, who are just ruthless in the few chances they get

the bad thing for us and the EPL

Konate has finally clicked and is becoming a beast of a CB

he was so much better yesterday than VVD was

Henderson also had a good game, especially the first half

dog help us all if Pool lands Tchouameni and Osimhen (or even Darwin Núñez) and they are also in for Bellingham

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tbh Tuchel hasn’t shown anything that he can improve attacking players. He deserves time but the gap between him and Klopp/Pep is large for that very reason. 

disagree

his system produces a large amount of great chances

we just have poor finishers

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

FA Cup  is not Champions League but yeah  - 3th lose in a row and 2nd this season in the same way is too fucking much 

In practice, the season is over for us, there are two stupid matches left with Leicester and Watford  ahead of big summer with Todd Boehly . 

Edited by milka
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...