What a player. Our best player.

he doesn't deserve to lose this many finals for sure, so frustrating

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calmed down a bit now. Fucking hate scousers,  horrible vermin. After all the shit we have had this season, we should be proud that we are European Champions and champions of the world.

Honestly would rather see us go out in the first round than have to endure this shit every year.

the players let Tuchel down many times by failing to score in games, he deserved much better than the dross he’s been watching.

Morale should be super high now with us needing 1 point from these last two matches.🙄🙄🙄

The triple gut lunch of losing to Liverpool in another final, doing so on pens again, AND keeping their quadruple hopes alive is just awful. The positive that can be taken from all these matches against them this season, though, is that we can 100% go toe to toe with some of the best sides in the world. We are just a few signings away.

Lastly, as I’ve said for ages now Azpi is completely washed now. He absolutely MUST be allowed to leave this summer. Let him sail off into the sunset and live the easy life in Barca. He is totally a busted flush now and it’s sad as hell to watch.

• Like 1

50 goals again for Lewa

and no Ballon d'Or for the 3rd starught year, lolol

a6d63b958bddeca68bd9e9fb0f21d99d.png

cursed

Pessi has FOUR league goals this season, in shitbox Ligue 1

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Salah and Van Dijk out and he brings Azpilicueta 🤣🤣

with Werner on the bench, mindboggling 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Cowardice. 

he brought on Ziyech, who was very dangerous

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

with Werner on the bench, mindboggling 

Azpi came on on Trevoh

you lot are just making shit up

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Klopp has won every trophy now in 7 years...

i hate him and his army of vermins, he can fuck off for all i care, and also the FA, refs and VAR that lick their balls daily

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Morale should be super high now with us needing 1 point from these last two matches.🙄🙄🙄

The triple gut lunch of losing to Liverpool in another final, doing so on pens again, AND keeping their quadruple hopes alive is just awful. The positive that can be taken from all these matches against them this season, though, is that we can 100% go toe to toe with some of the best sides in the world. We are just a few signings away.

Lastly, as I’ve said for ages now Azpi is completely washed now. He absolutely MUST be allowed to leave this summer. Let him sail off into the sunset and live the easy life in Barca. He is totally a busted flush now and it’s sad as hell to watch.

this is fair

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Azpi came on on Trevoh

you lot are just making shit up

Vesper, let me be pissed ok, i stayed up until fucking 3:am to watch this bs, i'm allowed to vent

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no he didn't, I just checked, he came in in the 120th minute

and I already addressed the Werner sub

I wanted it in regular time

RLC came on at 106 mins (https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/YPMSJYgd/#/match-summary/match-summary) . I don't know if there's some confusion about who I'm talking about or looking up a bad source.

Edited by LAM09

Us repeatedly getting attackers into super dangerous positions and then having them choke on the finish will hopefully assure that Tuchel doesn’t allow us to go into next season without a couple of upgrades. 

• Like 1
Just now, chelsea_4_eva said:

TT will win it in 5 lol

we are not winning the league anytime soon without a top striker and sort a whole lot of other things

we have  a CB crisis from hell atm

and we desperately need a DMF (Tchou or Rice) and a creative AMF (see below)

a striker like Osimhen (or Lewa for s short term fix)

plus a lethal winger (perhaps Nkunka who can play AMF and winger, and SS)

and Chilwell to come back gunz a blazin'

and 2 backup fullbacks

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Vesper, let me be pissed ok, i stayed up until fucking 3:am to watch this bs, i'm allowed to vent

all good, bit I get irritated whn people star saying Azpi came on for attack

he came on for a absolutely exhausted Trevoh, his exhaustion was a spanner in the works, sub wise

Pulisic was also so spent

I would have subbed Werner on for Lukaku and Ziyech for Puli

5 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Where is the Eurovision thread?

I don't care about Eurovision, never have, likely never will

• Sad 1

If we could by some miracle sell both Werner and Lukaku this summer and sign replacements for both we could take that next step. But I just can’t see who would take either of them for the money we’d be looking for.

• Like 2