Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

Followers 2

Just now, DDA said:

Honestly would rather see us go out in the first round than have to endure this shit every year.

it's maddening

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calmed down a bit now. Fucking hate scousers,  horrible vermin. After all the shit we have had this season, we should be proud that we are European Champions and champions of the world.

Honestly would rather see us go out in the first round than have to endure this shit every year.

the players let Tuchel down many times by failing to score in games, he deserved much better than the dross he’s been watching.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i fucking hate Liverpool, Real i beg you pls end these wankers

Me to mate. Me too.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Just dawned on me that Mount has choked in two finals in a matter of months. No redemption arc  

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

subbing the sub?

it was for pens, Barkley is great at them, RLC not so much

He should have never come on. Playing him upfront reminded me on the Conte days.

Bring Werner on or leave Pulisic who would have taken one of the five.

Edited by LAM09
  • Like 1
Just now, Vesper said:

neither of thses games is on Tuchel

we played the worlds best or 2nd best team to an utter standstill for 240 minutes, with a massively cocked up and injured squad

Excuses. 

Fabinho wasn’t playing and Liverpool look knackered bar Diaz. Salah goes out first half. Then VVD. Then Diaz literally Liverpools only threat, and Tuchel wants to play for penalties as if we don’t have a dark cast over from the game in February. 

No way. Not having any of that. 

• Like 1

How can a club choke 3 straight FA Cup finals? howwwwwww? we don't have big characters in the squad, we are a joke

Arsenal , Leicester  , EFL , now this .

Im tired of this shit every year . 

• Like 1
Just now, Blue Armour said:

2 penalty shootouts in a row.

3rd FA cup final in a row.

Problem of not having a big game player like Drogba

The closest thing we have is Havertz and he too blows hot and cold.

well

I suggest players who I feel as though would be step-ups all the time but we buy shit like Lukaku, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, dog knows how many shit fullbacks, lolol

Thats 6 finals Mount has lost at Wembley. SIX. Maybe Mason cannot step up when it matters... He's a good player but does not have that swagger and confidence for the big occasion.

• Like 1
Just now, milka said:

Arsenal , Leicester  , EFL , now this .

Im tired of this shit every year . 

very weak mentality, can't handle the big moments, it makes me wonder how in the hell we won the CL last season

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Thats 6 finals Mount has lost at Wembley. SIX. Maybe Mason cannot step up when it matters... He's a good player but does not have that swagger and confidence for the big occasion.

yup, i have to agree

Posted (edited)

We actually played much better when lukaku still on the pitch.

And also can be said with kovavic, but kante substitution is necessary whilst kante played poorly, kante is needed to catching up their quick forward when they try to counter

Edited by dimmas
  • ZAPHOD2319 changed the title to Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool
4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

neither of thses games is on Tuchel

we played the worlds best or 2nd best team to an utter standstill for 240 minutes, with a massively cocked up and injured squad

We played them 4 times this season and not lost once (regular playing time that is), with the right quality injection of players we teach them a lesson next year..

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Just dawned on me that Mount has choked in two finals in a matter of months. No redemption arc  

He should have never come on. Playing him upfront reminded me on the Conte days.

Bring Werner on or leave Pulisic who would have taken one of the five.

well, I did say to bring Werner on back around 70 minutes or so, but in the 121st, 123rd  minute or whatever, does it really matter?

and Timo is shaky at pens

Posted (edited)

Mount just doesn't have the mentality for the big occasion.

It's not his fault, he just doesn't have it.

Edited by DDA
  • Like 3

its unbelievable how this team sucks in cup finals, long gone are the days we had big players for the big occasion, this lot are just chokers

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

well, I did say to bring Werner on back around 70 minutes or so, but in the 121st, 123rd  minute or whatever, does it really matter?

and Timo is shaky at pens

RLC came on at the start of the second half of ET. I have no qualms about RLC being subbed off. Him coming on is the issue I have.

Bring Werner on with 15 mins against a tiring defence to try your luck, not fielding a CM as a CF.

Edited by LAM09

There’s no point in searching for a scapegoat, one can even say if Azpi didn’t miss we won etc.. no point in that.. we need killers in front of goal so we end this in90 mins

• Like 2