Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Todd Boehly Thread

Followers 1

It would seem it is just a matter of the vetting process to be completed. He seems to becoming a part of the Chelsea family already.

• Like 3
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, just asked him if things are happening, he said it already was and that transfers already been spoken about.  I said we need to be champions again, he said "I will do mu utmost" "it's go tim

I like how he is worth billions yet looks like a regular middle aged dude getting up from the couch on a lazy sunday with his baggy clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Love the shot of him Saturday looking confused by VAR...No idea if ever gave a wave or not...

Hope its all good!

• Haha 1

I think this was the best deal that could be done under the circumstances. 

Everything that I heard from him in his interview strikes me as someone that will help grow the team, value the fans and let the staff do their work. 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Met him after the game on Sunday, spoke to him for a few minutes.

Hope you told him to buy Bellingham and sell that useless bag of shit we have for a striker. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Nah, just asked him if things are happening, he said it already was and that transfers already been spoken about. 

I said we need to be champions again, he said "I will do mu utmost" "it's go time"

Nice!

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Met him after the game on Sunday, spoke to him for a few minutes.

I was told definitively he was there on Sunday but did not see him myself. Instead I watched the game with Beth England's parents who I had not met before. Very nice people.

Would have liked to have spoken to Boehly but that was because I'd have had a lot to say about CFCW. Where did you catch up with him; in the bar?

Edited by OhForAGreavsie
11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I was told definitively he was there on Sunday but did not see him myself. Instead I watched the game with Beth's parents who I had not met before. Very nice people.

Would have liked to have spoken to Boehly but that was because I'd have had a lot to say about CFCW. Where did you catch up with him; in the bar?

Outside Frankies bar, will post the pictures later. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Outside Frankies bar, will post the pictures later. 

Oh, you mean at The Bridge on Saturday.

Because you wrote that you saw him on Sunday I thought that you meant at Kingsmeadow for the Man Utd game. Yes I did see that he was there on Saturday.