Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Leeds vs Chelsea

Followers 0

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

What a weird goal lol

Least it got there in the end! Didn't think would go in lol. Nice he tries just end product is a bit crappy

• Like 1
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well deserved goal for Lukaku. Has been proper attitude last matches.

Mount is Leeds nightmare  

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he t

Lukaku tried his hardest not to score. Saying that, he's put in somewhat of a shift & probably put in his best performance.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Nero said:

Either finally woken up or trying to impress people from elsewhere. He looks less slow and lazy!

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he takes this confidence into the weekend.

• Like 4

We actually got the job done for once. A welcome change

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he takes this confidence into the weekend.

That's it. He didn't just stroll. Actually looked bothered and played like he was bothered 

• Like 3

A draw or win for Arsenal should seal the Top 4 although we were never really in danger of dropping out.

3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

A draw or win for Arsenal should seal the Top 4 although we were never really in danger of dropping out.

Draw is perfect result for us, but if I had to choose a winner I would rather Spurs win. Because even if Spurs win, it would mean we only need a point realistically to ensure a finish above them. Arsenal win and they still could finish above us which I don't want.

• Like 4