Leeds vs Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well deserved goal for Lukaku. Has been proper attitude last matches.

Mount is Leeds nightmare  

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he t

Everything but the final ball is there. So frustrating.

Maybe Ziyech time for Pulisic? CP isn’t going to be of much use against a parked bus.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Hermione said:

We will win this pretty easily, just hope Romulus doesn't score, last thing we want is him to fluke his way in the starting 11 against Liverpool.

So let me get this right, he's playing well, and could be a starter for the Cup.

But you don't want him to score and then he won't play in the final, strange person

Edited by bigbluewillie
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

So let me get this right, he's playing well, and could be a starter for the Cup.

But you don't want him to score and then he'll play in the final, strange person

Sometimes the hatred of a player is absurd

• Like 3

i think Kova will miss the final, that was a really nasty challenge, fuck Daniel James and Leeds

I’m on my knees, Chelsea. Kill this game within the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼

With the dreadful luck and mistakes this season I can’t take another one. If this stays at 0-1 until the late stages you just know a Christensen or Chalobah slip when they’re the last man will allow some cunt who hasn’t score in 40 appearances to steal one. 

• Like 1
Just now, Pizy said:

I’m on my knees, Chelsea. Kill this game within the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼🙏🏼

With the dreadful luck and mistakes this season I can’t take another one. If this stays at 0-1 until the late stages you just know a Christensen or Chalobah slip when they’re the last man will allow some cunt who hasn’t score in 40 appearances to steal one. 

3-0 be okay! Thought we were okay with 2-0 sat then surprise!!

Need to put this to bed and not do stupid things 

So we had a Chelsea fan possibly having a heart attack in the stands with a Leeds fan calling him a fat bastard and then all the Leeds fans in the area booed the medical staff for coming to help the guy.

Class

• Angry 3
Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

So we had a Chelsea fan possibly having a heart attack in the stands with a Leeds fan calling him a fat bastard and then all the Leeds fans in the area booed the medical staff for coming to help the guy.

Class

simply disgusting, vile club and fans

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

But you don't want him to score and then he'll play in the final, strange person

He's playing well because it's Leeds and they are down a man, this guy is absolutely useless against top sides like Liverpool didn't the match against them when he started teach us anything? Some of here still delude themselves over what he can and can't do.

Reece James has been absolutely killing it tonight

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

He's playing well because it's Leeds and they are down a man, this guy is absolutely useless against top sides like Liverpool didn't the match against them when he started teach us anything? Some of here still delude themselves over what he can and can't do.

But he played well against Wolves