Man City 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Tuchel himself acknowledged yesterday that he got his tactics wrong the last time we played them. We went too defensive and passive and were dominated. So I’d expect us to do what Arse did to them a couple of weeks ago and take them head on. Unfortunately, I’m not sure how well that’s going to work with the fullbacks we have. 

Think it’s wise J5 isn’t starting here. Kante + Kova will hopefully have the aggression to cause serious issues with City’s intricate passing.

Very nervous about Sarr, Azpi, and Alonso. 😬😬😬

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tuchel himself acknowledged yesterday that he got his tactics wrong the last time we played them.

He hasn't. If he did Rom would be super sub here at absolute best.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Alonso and Sarr down that left side = regular mini heart attacks

Thought the same 

the lack of pace from the wingbacks will be a concern vs cancelo and walker

city of course in their strongest XI which they had  fit, fresh and fully rested all season long those lucky bastards 

30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He hasn't. If he did Rom would be super sub here at absolute best.

I am a bit surprised that he started. Well actually, I’m surprised he started him as the lone striker. Since Kai rested against Spuds I figured he was planning to start Havertz and Rom up top together. City probably wouldn’t have expected that.