Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.
Followers 0

Malouda to miss Liverpool game, Lampard - there is still hope

'John Terry I rested because he played a lot of games and I want to maintain the players' fitness,' reasoned the Italian. 'Essien had a little problem on his toe but will be fit for the game against Liverpool.

'Malouda has a twist on his ankle, not a big problem but he is not able to play against Liverpool, the week after yes, and we hope Frank can play.'

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't rush Lamps if he's not fully fit, don't want to risk him being out long-term going in november/dec. Ramires will do a fine job.

NEWSFLASH: LAMPARD SUFFERS NEW INJURY

Frank Lampard will be out of action for another two to three weeks having withdrawn from yesterday's training session with a fresh muscle injury.

The vice-captain was on course for a return in Sunday's game but Carlo Ancelotti announced today (Friday) that the player suffered an injury to an abductor muscle (in the groin area) near the end of the session.

Alex is also ruled out of the Sunderland game. The defender has a knee injury but Nicolas Anelka returns having missed the midweek win over Fulham with a back problem.

<_<

this is getting fucking ridiculous!

In my head i am starting to think this thing could make him retire just like Hutchinson :unsure:

Maybe a change in the medical team could do something, this is getting really worrying.