Followers 0

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolute class tonight  

“With all due respect to the Champions of Europe, Wojciech Szczesny didn’t have a real save to make.” From Allegri's press conference after the first game. Szczcesny certainly had some work to do

We just need to beat Zenit. We already own the H2H against Juventus. 

On 22/11/2021 at 16:58, NikkiCFC said:

I really liked how we ended the game against LC with 3 wingers so would like to see: CHO Pulisic Ziyech starting. Also those 3 players are in best form of all attackers.

👌

Despite being shit by their usual standard over the last decade this Juve team still has quite a few dangerous players in this XI here that can kill us if we play poorly.

I’d rather not have to sweat that final match against Zenit.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Despite being shit by their usual standard over the last decade this Juve team still has quite a few dangerous players in this XI here that can kill us if we play poorly.

I’d rather not have to sweat that final match against Zenit.

Winning tonight does not guarantee us the top spot. So if you do not want to sweat that final match, a draw is the perfect result tonight then 😄 then the game in Russia is meaningless. 

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Winning tonight does not guarantee us the top spot. So if you do not want to sweat that final match, a draw is the perfect result tonight then 😄 then the game in Russia is meaningless. 

I’m actually not that bothered about top spot, just advancing. 

Funny that Cuadrado plays it hard tonight. The last time I remember him in England, he screamed like a little bitch when Stoke players tackled him.

• Jase changed the title to Chelsea 4-0 Juventus