Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-1 Burnley


Jase
 Share
Followers 0

Recommended Posts

Chelsea 1-1 Burnley
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Chelsea.Champions.League.Final_.TEAMtalk

2021/22 Premier League Matchday 11
6th November, Saturday 2021
Stamford Bridge
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes and am sure City and Liverpool fans would complain about their results as well if they miss out by a narrow margin. As frustrating as yesterday's draw was, not sure why people are overreactin

Fucking shambolic result considering the way the game went. Who would have thought we would have conceded only our 2nd goal in open play against this shitty side. That being said, let's take a st

Tuchel did ZERO wrong yesterday he got everything spot on it is not his fault we missed 8 or 9 clear chances it is just one of those fucking games that football coughs up like a cat hai

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

Great but...what has that got to do with our game with Burnley?

Upcoming match that doesn't have an open thread yet. It seems entirely appropriate to discuss an upcoming match in the Match Chat forum. I hope we absolutely smash Man Utd and Varane being out and Maguire lost in the weeds is a beautiful thing for us. Even with a weakened defence they are still a threatening team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Upcoming match that doesn't have an open thread yet. It seems entirely appropriate to discuss an upcoming match in the Match Chat forum. I hope we absolutely smash Man Utd and Varane being out and Maguire lost in the weeds is a beautiful thing for us. Even with a weakened defence they are still a threatening team.

No you're wrong! this is supposed to be the Chelsea v Burnley thread.

Nothing to do with Manure, or any other up and coming game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Ok I am WRONG!!

Varane injured is still a good thing for us.

You're not wrong, mate. You have all the power to talk about whatever you want!

  • Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mário César said:

What a shit conversation.

It is Burnley, what can honestly be said? Is Burnley a nice city to visit? I have never heard of it outside football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is Burnley, what can honestly be said? Is Burnley a nice city to visit? I have never heard of it outside football.

Bit of a shit hole to be honest.

Trivia -it's Alistair Campbells team -who ? Tony Blairs spin doctor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In the context of this weekends other fixtures and with the international break coming up this is a colossal game for us. And I’m very, very glad it’s at the Bridge and not at Burnley where they could spring a surprise on a big club or two every season.

I can 100% see United being abysmal for 80+ minutes, keeping the match 0-0, and then have Bruno or CR7 bail them out with a late winner out of nowhere. I can also see West Ham giving Liverpool a horrible time and one or both of them both dropping points is lovely for us.

Hope we start the game aggressively rather than the slow, tedious way we have recently. Could be a huge 3 points.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

And I’m very, very glad it’s at the Bridge and not at Burnley where they could spring a surprise on a big club or two every season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pizy said:

In the context of this weekends other fixtures and with the international break coming up this is a colossal game for us. And I’m very, very glad it’s at the Bridge and not at Burnley where they could spring a surprise on a big club or two every season.

I can 100% see United being abysmal for 80+ minutes, keeping the match 0-0, and then have Bruno or CR7 bail them out with a late winner out of nowhere. I can also see West Ham giving Liverpool a horrible time and one or both of them both dropping points is lovely for us.

Hope we start the game aggressively rather than the slow, tedious way we have recently. Could be a huge 3 points.

Yeahh I'm expecting a United win..would put them I think level with City if they did...just hope we can go go go. No faff..no surprises and keep it all going

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase changed the title to Chelsea 1-1 Burnley
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...