Brentford 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 0

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just have to respect the opponent. They fight real hard and even after the final whistle after losing to us, their fans were singing. Lovely to see. They really cherish the opportunity.

Lukaku was shit - but if we had Fabregas in our team he would score more. We just don't release the ball quick enough- so frustrating.

Posted Images

After all, I guess constant injuries are not less frustrating for players, than they are for fans, it's not like they are faking it or are trying to tore muscles on purpose

Edited by Vegetable
5 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Is he? I would have assumed he is for one of the PA teams since he is Hershey boy.

Thiago is not injured, he is in quarantine. Still no good situation but at least healthy.

He is a freaking Jets fan, as a PA raised boy myself that is so weird and random. Outside of the Eagles and Steelers, there is a lot of Ravens or Washington football team fans. I can’t recall a single Jets fans growing up 30 minutes from Hershey.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/christian-pulisic-joins-kyle-martino-Chelsea-training-ground

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Tomo said:

And unless Tuchel sees him as an option for the wingback role I simply can't see how he gets back in the side, even as an impact sub. 

Did I miss something or has the international break made some of us forget how dire our attacking options have been. I mean Tuchel brought Barkley in the last game, there will be an opportunity for Pulisic.

Easy wins for Liverpool and City while Chelsea have London derby away from home  with Antony Taylor you just know what that  means ....  

Edited by milka

Chelsea: Mendy; Chalobah, Christensen, Sarr; Azpilicueta (c), Loftus-Cheek, Kante, Kovacic, Chilwell; Lukaku, Werner

Substitutes: Kepa, Alonso, James, Barkley, Jorginho, Saul, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Mount

Wow. Sarr starts. 

That is an ugly looking XI. 😂

Where is the service to Werner and Rom coming from?

• Jase changed the title to Brentford 0-1 Chelsea