Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Followers 2

2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Its an absolute disgrace, that fella should be ashamed of himself.......instead of backing the team he spews utter horseshit

• Like 2
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lukaku today was like  

They are mid table side.  Played like relegation fodder. 

Posted Images

I just read the game thread at Arsenalmania. Most of them predicting a slaughter with Rom getting a hat trick is having the reverse effect on me. I would have been more assured if they unreasonably thought they could win. In their poll 78% picked an outright loss. I do hope Rom destroys them. They want Arteta run out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mana said:

If he said "IMPROVE WERNER!" or something along the lines, I may side with him but nah - saying get out of our club is way over the line.

It's not like he is killing the club FFS. If he's identified during the session, he's probably kicked off the session.

You should join him!

Get out tha club yeah!!

Kane not travelling for europa, Hes GONE!

All that crap you gave me, peepee poopoo

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mana said:

If he said "IMPROVE WERNER!" or something along the lines, I may side with him but nah - saying get out of our club is way over the line.

It's not like he is killing the club FFS. If he's identified during the session, he's probably kicked off the session.

Werner may not have scored tons of goals but he is such a hard worker, so crucial to our game, otherwise TT would have benched the shit out of him. What a mug to do that .

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Probably a Sp*rs fan

I swear I wouldnt be shocked if thats a non Chels, but then again all clubs have a few tosh supporters

• Like 2

I reckon it was one of the cretins from this forum, What with all the werner hate!

Its truly unreal where weve come from as a club, OK dodgy rubels got us there but shieet, You dont get rich and buy a club if you aiint dodgy!

I never like to get the knives out on any player, I personally always try to look at things from a nuetral point of view and hedge my bets.

It looks like to me that Kane is off to city after the news today so im happy with top 4.

I think utd will be in the mix this season, They could even win it.

KTBFFH

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I just read the game thread at Arsenalmania. Most of them predicting a slaughter with Rom getting a hat trick is having the reverse effect on me. I would have been more assured if they unreasonably thought they could win. In their poll 78% picked an outright loss. I do hope Rom destroys them. They want Arteta run out.

Hmmmmm last time their fans predicted that it didn't go that way..they shocked us.

It's over due..and it'll be fun!

34 minutes ago, Mana said:

Which player (unless it's such an important game that he NEEDS to go) goes straight in to a competitive game when he just joined the team last Friday? That gives Kane less than a week with the group and you expect him to start playing immediately? Use your noggin'! 🤔

By the way, it's Europa Conference League they are in, not EL.

He's not benched because he's a new player that we spent £££s on. When Lukaku joins the match day squad, it's really a toss up between Werner, Havertz or Pulisic.

hahah. he was back in training and now doesnt travel, Even the spurs fans expect him to be off now!

Another know it all whos dough is small at this point.

If lukaku fizzles out like a dip dab ill be absolutely fuming at ya!

35 minutes ago, Mana said:

He's not benched because he's a new player that we spent £££s on. 

Tuchel didn't play the record signing for a while, likewise the £50m left back and has the most expensive keeper of all time firmly warming the bench.

If Tuchel thought we were worse off without Werner he wouldn't be picking him.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Mana said:

Which player (unless it's such an important game that he NEEDS to go) goes straight in to a competitive game when he just joined the team last Friday? That gives Kane less than a week with the group and you expect him to start playing immediately? Use your noggin'! 🤔

By the way, it's Europa Conference League they are in, not EL.

He's not benched because he's a new player that we spent £££s on. When Lukaku joins the match day squad, it's really a toss up between Werner, Havertz or Pulisic.

Nahh Mana I dont believe that, Werner will still be picked most of the times

^ Nice!

Usually heading into the “Big 6” games I’m anxious because anything can happen regardless of form or injuries. But I’m very confident heading into this one. TT being in charge and our players’ mentality being much better after winning 2 trophies recently makes a huge difference. I think and hope our players will want to really put one on Arse this weekend after embarrassing themselves against them a couple of times last season.

Arse players will be really up for this since it’s their first game in front of their fans in ages and with them wanting to make up for last weekend. They’ll probably put in one of their rare good performances here so it definitely won’t be easy.

Hopefully we are massively aggressive and force the issue because their midfield and defense will crumble. 

15 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Has anyone heard anything about Pulisic?

Im wondering the same! ive not seen any nooz with regards to if hes injured

Werner lukaku pulisic would be my front free to start

• James changed the title to Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea