Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea

Followers 1

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this with Bettinelli still to come. Exciting times ahead.

Wow are people are actually talking about DD being in the team based on a few minutes v a Championship side in pre season? dear me.

What do you mean? His calmness on the ball was good, alongside his vision to pick a pass. His control of the ball in pressure moments was there.. Either you didn't watch the game or you have never pla

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

true, it looks like they got a chessboard on their butts.

exactly, and the back of the shirt, with huge shift and clash in pattern looks like a blueberry vomited on the Croatian kit and sewed kente cloth to it all crooked stylee

Chelsea 2021-22 home kit 'leaked' with luminous yellow trim and  zig-zag/checkered pattern as fans brand it 'worst ever'

multi coloured kente cloth quality – Ahenfie Kente: Buy the Bestcroatia football top online

27 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Gallagher will be a decent midfielder for a bottom half Prem team because he has bags of energy and running, and can do a bit of everything to a reasonable standard but at the level Chelsea require he just does not look good enough technically unfortunately.  The composure and passing of Drinkwater, Barkley and RLC is much more crisp and polished.

Out of that group I like RLC, I think at the very least he could be a viable super sub. His physicality and pace can give tired opposition a lot of trouble. I think there is a role for him. 

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

🤢

smdh

Nike Chelsea FC 2021/22 Match Home ShortsChelsea Home Stadium Kit 2021-22 - Infants

We might have the worst new kit in the league this season. Christ, that’s awful. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, Jas said:

Kinda nonsense how we've gotten to a point where clubs, broadcasters are getting random football folks to be presenters or especially pundits. 

they will soon just grab randos off the street, lolol

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

🤢

smdh

Nike Chelsea FC 2021/22 Match Home ShortsChelsea Home Stadium Kit 2021-22 - Infants

Even the new GK kit looks weird. The collar part seems higher and thicker. 

• Jase changed the title to Bournemouth - Chelsea
19 minutes ago, Jas said:

Kinda nonsense how we've gotten to a point where clubs, broadcasters are getting random football folks to be presenters or especially pundits. 

They can't be much worse than some of the 'experts' floating about.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Out of that group I like RLC, I think at the very least he could be a viable super sub. His physicality and pace can give tired opposition a lot of trouble. I think there is a role for him. 

Midway through the second half RLC seemed to switch into that holding role instead of Gallagher and it did seem to wrestle back the initiative of the game.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

When you have once Heard Bastian schweinsteiger babbling his captain obvious commonplaces even the fat curly hair guy from ctv sounds like Shakespeare 

49 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

If he was a reliable goalscorer, assister or chance creater I would agree but he is neither of the three bar one half season with Sarri really. I mean how can he be an effective super sub if he doesnt contribute goals, assists or key passes regularly? 

And also Tammy wonders why we are buying or needing a striker.. missed three good chances early on.

Side note, David Brooks still looks classy, albeit the miss. I still maintain he’s premiership quality.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Not that they are any better but getting these random football folks just feels cheesy and even cringey. 

I wanted to be impressed with Sarr. He did not do anything wrong, but I cannot say I was impressed. Do not know who he could replace for a spot on the first team?

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

🤢

smdh

it's truly fucking awful.

who in there right mind would sanction this, it's worse than the orange and silver...well almost

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jas said:

BEHOLD!

The funniest thing is, if he was still at his 15/16 level the race for CM4 (if we don't use the market) would be a one horse race.

• Jase changed the title to Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea