Vitality Stadium
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this with Bettinelli still to come. Exciting times ahead.

Wow are people are actually talking about DD being in the team based on a few minutes v a Championship side in pre season? dear me.

What do you mean? His calmness on the ball was good, alongside his vision to pick a pass. His control of the ball in pressure moments was there.. Either you didn't watch the game or you have never pla

There is reportedly a friendly on July 22, Thursday but haven't seen anything confirmed. Will create a separate thread for it if/when it's confirmed and not played behind closed doors.

On 19/07/2021 at 21:02, zinctek said:

Will this be live anywhere to watch?

I think it's on Chelsea TV.

9 hours ago, Hashishi said:

I think it's on Chelsea TV.

It is, and they are showing it for free as well.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

On yourube? 

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

5th Stand

Also available on the club's website.

• Like 1
On 25/07/2021 at 13:25, NikkiCFC said:

Dont expect players who came yesterday to be involved here.

Okay

• Haha 1

Will be interesting to see tonight if Tuchel sticks with the back 3 or tries any other formations out during pre-season.

And if he does stick with the back 3 how he sets up with what is still going to be predominantly loan army players. I'm particularly interested to see how he makes up the midfield because there's the real possibility that one of these players will be the 4th option in midfield for us this coming season.

2 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Will be interesting to see tonight if Tuchel sticks with the back 3 or tries any other formations out during pre-season.

And if he does stick with the back 3 how he sets up with what is still going to be predominantly loan army players. I'm particularly interested to see how he makes up the midfield because there's the real possibility that one of these players will be the 4th option in midfield for us this coming season.

Tuchel apparently tried 4-2-4 in the second half against Peterborough. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jas said:

That's interesting, I definitely think we need a plan B next season even if it's to change mid-game when either chasing the game or trying to find a winner. 

With the variety of attacking options we have something like a 4-2-4 or 4-2-3-1 should definitely be considered.

It shouldn't be forgotten that last season under Lampard we were beating the bottom half teams pretty convincingly and scoring goals. It was as we went higher up the table we experienced problems. Tuchel seems to have flipped around that form so it may be a case of having a couple of different approaches depending on the opposition, in order to put it all together next season.

Predicted Chelsea XI vs Bournemouth: Kepa; Sarr, Clarke-Salter, Zouma; Sterling, Bakayoko, Barkley, Kenedy; Musonda, Batshuayi, Pulisic

No Bats!! We need to see as much Broja as possible!! That is from The Chelsea Chronicle

2 hours ago, Jas said:

When we scored the bulk of our goals apparently. 

• Jase changed the title to Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea