Followers 1

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hilarious how its called 'social media'  -most I've seen is anti-social media

Oh well at least we can all be proud to support the best English club on the best English website run by that great Englishman James 😜

And don't miss out Belgium, with the talent they've got and they always choke😲

What do you guys think, is it time for Gareth to leave?

For me it would be yes, get a manager more experienced to help guide this relitively young side in the game.. wow minor dejavu

5 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

For me it would be yes, get a manager more experienced to help guide this relitively young side in the game.. wow minor dejavu

Yeah probably, though here in uK hes gettin so much praise this morning. Football is fine margins, when you think had one penalty kick gone in, he would be lauded even more.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Disgusting. Southgates presser - just said that initial investigations show the tweets come from abroad

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

shit manager

always said so

sack his ass (they won't)

insane how boring, scared footie they play with that pool of attacking talent

the 2nd half turtle shell move was the mark of a true #PAB in a 3 piece

but I am already weary of the whole thing

my footie life certainly doesn't revolve around the ENT nor its heralds, a whingey, cuntish press now allowing in self-pity and blaming of the other, and ESPECIALLY never around the worst (and far too many) thuggish, brutish fans

I do not know why, but this tournament and the actions of so many English trogs has REALLY gotten under my skin

I spent time last night, around an hour, post-game, just meandering about social media and the news

before that, I looked at multiple stream chats

the racist hate and the violence made me cry, I almost am again now just typing this

it's fuckng NOT normal (or should NOT be anymore, not at this advanced date in history)  and it is NOT OKI

it is the same feeling I got after Brexit

it makes me ashamed to be English (which of course, many of these types will deny I am even am, despite my being born and raised in the epicentre of the country)

😢

closing the books on this now, and sticking to Chels comings and goings

20 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Disgusting. Southgates presser - just said that initial investigations show the tweets come from abroad

one of the first things I saw in terms of racism was from a blue checked (well not anymore, lol) English 'comedian' with 70,000 (now down to 64K) followers

and this is close to the tamest I saw out there, but still fucking insidious

glad to see the backlash this prick is getting

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

one of the first things I saw in terms of racism was from a blue checked (well not anymore, lol) English 'comedian' with 70,000 (now down to 64K) followers

and this is close to the tamest I saw out there, but still fucking insidious

glad to see the backlash this prick is getting

lol

that cunt's account was taken down

hopefully his career is crushed

racist fuckstick

Ok so Grealish came out and said he definitely wanted to take one. So I assume Sterling and a few others wanted to as well.

So at least in Grealish not taking the pen, it’s purely Southgate’s fault.

I am seriously tired of the man. Grealish is a top player and he is benched for the majority of the tournament. Southgate doesn’t even trust him taking penalties. I really want him gone.

• Like 1

Alisson yes, he remained motionless so Jorginho could not shoot the ball the other way.
Yesterday Pickford did move giving time to Jorginho to go for the right corner but Jorginho did n't.

Edited by cosmicway
13 minutes ago, Mana said:

Ok so Grealish came out and said he definitely wanted to take one. So I assume Sterling and a few others wanted to as well.

So at least in Grealish not taking the pen, it’s purely Southgate’s fault.

I am seriously tired of the man. Grealish is a top player and he is benched for the majority of the tournament. Southgate doesn’t even trust him taking penalties. I really want him gone.

What is even Southgate’s logic of putting a 19-year-old and someone who had never taken a penalty before as the 5th taker? 

Even the Sancho choice was also bewildering. Yes, he has taken penalties before but he’s still young, he’s never been in this position before and he was only brought on with 1-2 minutes to go in extra time. Barely got enough time to settle down and all that.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Vesper said:

those FA Cups were stolen by PGMOL

I dont give a toss about them

if something doesn't change in English football refereeing, I might pack it in

the corruption is insane 

Liverpool should NOT be in the CL for instance, that Baggie game was flat out fixed

do not even get me started on Manure

Yup if I witness the same shit housery again next season I will pack it in, rather watch WWE.

On the match last night, Italy def deserved it, just more solid throughout the whole thing. Plus its always a plus to see the Eng media being humbled.

• Like 1

Yeah Southgate is not good enough for this team. 

I even think Lampard would do a better job then him. 

But more then likely they will keep him for WC. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Yeah Southgate is not good enough for this team. 

I even think Lampard would do a better job then him. 

But more then likely they will keep him for WC. 

They will -most successful manager to date bar Sir Alf