• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jorginho - 4 De Bruyne - 0 🤫

Fuck off Belgium and KDB

This Doku fella isnt human lol.

When others are doing it, it is pathetic and ugly but with Italians it is pretty cool 😎

I played footy with some Italians on vacation and they dive even on the beach...

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

When others are doing it, it is pathetic and ugly but with Italians it is pretty cool 😎

I played footy with some Italians on vacation and they dive even on the beach...

How to lift a person who weighs more than you - GIF on Imgur

• Haha 1

Apppointing Wilmots and Martinez during the golden era of the Belgium football… I mean, yeah, they were 3rd in the World Cup but surely, surely they were supposed to achieve way more, especially at Euros. They have been FIFA number 1 team for so long but for what? Last chance in Qatar? Wilmots and Martinez, dear lord…

Wonder how Belgium fans feel about it but hey, there are not many left here 🙃

Actually I think Euros is harder to win than WC. European teams are strongest in the world and there is no avoiding them in the Euros. 

11 hours ago, edetarod said:

Actually I think Euros is harder to win than WC. European teams are strongest in the world and there is no avoiding them in the Euros. 

Greece and Portugal disagree 😉

while I agree that European teams are more competitive, most aren’t contenders. Portugal and Greece are never contenders to win a WC. Even the length of the tournament makes it harder for teams without enough strength in depth.

just watching England destroy the very poor European side Ukraine.

suggest looking at the history of the world cups and who are the teams playing semis and finals. Spoiler … it’s always the same few.