Michael Ballack

TomCFC

I'm so so happy that i was at the Byern Leverkusen game last season in the Champions League group game where Ballack was greeted with a fantastic reception from our fans. A proper send of.

Then i virtually jumped out of my seat and ran down onto the pitch to judo chop him when he nearly scored haha!

Ballack is probably the only German player I can tolerate, what a geeza!

• 2 weeks later...

I still have dreams at night of how our midfield could have looked in 2007 if we had actually signed Gerrard as well

Cech

Ferreira Terry Carvalho Cole

Makalele

Ballack Lampard Gerrard

Drogba Schevchenko

sigh...

When you look at the names...lovely...but I doubt that would've worked...midfield trio is too similar and Drogba and Sheva partnership...

I'm so so happy that i was at the Byern Leverkusen game last season in the Champions League group game where Ballack was greeted with a fantastic reception from our fans. A proper send of.

Then i virtually jumped out of my seat and ran down onto the pitch to judo chop him when he nearly scored haha!

Ballack is probably the only German player I can tolerate, what a geeza!

Ballack is one of the ALL TIME great guys ....footballer and gentleman .....think how lucky we've been .. to have had Ballack ,Zola and Vialli

Drogba did stupid things at times ,,, The three I mentioned never did.

Drogba's header to send the CL final into extra time alone gives him Legendary status. Drogba's goals along that rocky road won us the Champions League, of course with many other factors i.e. Cech and Cole but if it wasn't for Drogba we wouldn't be European Champions a feat that no other player at Chelsea had achieved until DDA pulled it off. Not to mention the F.A. Cup final winners he scored and countless goals he scored in big games for us! He truly was an astonishing player for us and I believe it would be ridiculously disrespectful to not place him within the same brackets as Vialli, Zola and certainly Ballack!

Drogba's header to send the CL final into extra time alone gives him Legendary status. Drogba's goals along that rocky road won us the Champions League, of course with many other factors i.e. Cech and Cole but if it wasn't for Drogba we wouldn't be European Champions a feat that no other player at Chelsea had achieved until DDA pulled it off. Not to mention the F.A. Cup final winners he scored and countless goals he scored in big games for us! He truly was an astonishing player for us and I believe it would be ridiculously disrespectful to not place him within the same brackets as Vialli, Zola and certainly Ballack!

He's a top class man and I love him to death, I literally couldn't respect the man more. That being said, there were times where I despised Drogba...he acted like a cunt on more than one occasion.

Im not denying what Drogba did ,,,but Im using criteria which he doesnt match , In the same way JT or Ashley wouldnt ...but Petr Cech might

He's a top class man and I love him to death, I literally couldn't respect the man more. That being said, there were times where I despised Drogba...he acted like a cunt on more than one occasion.

Im not denying what Drogba did ,,,but Im using criteria which he doesnt match , In the same way JT or Ashley wouldnt ...but Petr Cech might

As a personality on the pitch Drogba could act like an absolute tit and really wind any Chelsea fan up when all we wanted was for him to just do what he did best and that was being a beast, scoring goals. Having said that off the pitch Drogba has done a lot for charity and been a stand up professional when representing Chelsea and football both locally and internationally! Vialli had his bad moments too but i suppose it is a matter of opinion and i guess mine on Drogba has become a lot more positive after the way he carried on being a great player for us on the pitch.

As a personality on the pitch Drogba could act like an absolute tit and really wind any Chelsea fan up when all we wanted was for him to just do what he did best and that was being a beast, scoring goals. Having said that off the pitch Drogba has done a lot for charity and been a stand up professional when representing Chelsea and football both locally and internationally! Vialli had his bad moments too but i suppose it is a matter of opinion and i guess mine on Drogba has become a lot more positive after the way he carried on being a great player for us on the pitch.

You are using different criteria ,,,, I will put it this way . Footballers are often told they should be role models. The ones I mentioned I think are,

I don't deny the work Drogba did for charity or his generousity of spirit ,, but I agree with Kieran Vogel At times Didier was an embarrassment

You are using different criteria ,,,, I will put it this way . Footballers are often told they should be role models. The ones I mentioned I think are,

I don't deny the work Drogba did for charity or his generousity of spirit ,, but I agree with Kieran Vogel At times Didier was an embarrassment

Yea I must admit his diving and mood swings could really make me want to smash my telly in.

I'm confused by his position in midfield? Is he anchor, box to box?

And which player currently playing is similar to his style?

if you mean Ballack ...he was the complete mid fielder ... For Germany he was their driver . With Chelsea he sacrificed his normal role

to provide stability in the Midfield allowing Lampard to play the more attacking role , As a current player Stevie Gerrard if Ballack

was playing in his German role ,,,or Schweinsteiger

if you mean Ballack ...he was the complete mid fielder ... For Germany he was their driver . With Chelsea he sacrificed his normal role

to provide stability in the Midfield allowing Lampard to play the more attacking role , As a current player Stevie Gerrard if Ballack

was playing in his German role ,,,or Schweinsteiger

So manually he was attacking midfielder, not defensive?