Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Another who was putting us down the CFC hater supreme Jermane Jenas, the the former Spuds muppet, banging on about Shitty being a different beast on a night like that and how they were going to cane our arses.😡😡😡

Fuck off muppet and join the list of losers.

1 minute ago, Styl1994 said:

Crazy to think just 2 years ago

We were losing our best player of the last decade 
Dealing with a transfer ban and a ageing attack 
Our manager was off to Juventus 
Our two most promising young players at the time just suffered big injuries

If you had said to me within two years we would go from that situation to European Champions I would have never believed you I love this club.

I said at the time regarding Hazard I didn't mind that was his dream, but be careful what you wish for.

We as we all know look at the outcome, we become the CHAMPIONS of Europe and he languishes in Madrid broken, and downbeat, i'm not saying that makes me happy not at all, life is all about fate.

Oh and if I read it right he want's to come back here..yeah but only on loan no fees at all.

Mikel Arteta tells Willian he wants Arsenal to win Champions League within three years - Mirror Online

“It was that he first wanted to qualify for the Champions League and win it by the time I left. That was what I wanted to hear."

troloololol

51 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

None of this happens without Mendy. His kiss on the trophy is the most deserved...

we need a solution (one not named Kepa) for when he is gone for a month (possibly if Senegal go deep) at that shitbox AFCON

5d7fa3a2b83d28517760cc3ef00e4897.png

damn shame he has played 10 games for Senegal

he could be the French NT starting GK and perhaps win the WC in 2022

Hugo Lloris will be 36yo the month the WC ends (Dec 2022) and is already showing age

Edited by Vesper

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we need a solution (one not named Kepa) for when he is gone for a month (possibly if Senegal go deep) at that shitbox AFCON

5d7fa3a2b83d28517760cc3ef00e4897.png

damn shame he has played 10 games for Senegal

he could be the French NT starting GK and perhaps win the WC in 2022

Hugo Lloris will be 36yo the month the WC ends (Dec 2022) and is already showing age

I know our schedule is fixed to be even more congested than usual with the World Club Cup added in, but are we scheduled to see the Premier League giving teams a bit of a mini break again mid season?

If this is a plan (as I assume the calendar next season will resort back to what it usually is) then it would be common sense for them to try and implement this break in early/mid January to limit the impact of the AFCON on teams.

Champions of Europe!!! What a feeling!!! 

Late to the party here but still pumped ... 

Pep fucked up but nothing can be taken away from Chelsea ... they were E-X-C-E-P-T-I-O-N-A-L ... everyone played like a warrior and it was clear that we were the more determined lot. 

CHAMPIONS!!!