Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

[KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would settle for burn those fucking kits

HORRIFIC!!!!!!!

We did a similar thing with the 12/13 kits for the CL winner's range with a single star above the badge. Main difference is back then we had an amazing blue and gold kit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, different level said:

We did a similar thing with the 12/13 kits for the CL winner's range with a single star above the badge. Main difference is back then we had an amazing blue and gold kit.

my all-time favourite home kit

Frank-Lampard-Goal-Celebration-Chelsea-Wallpaper-01 - The Trent

• Like 3

Only reason I can think of as to why Pep went with no CDM is because of how we are when we concede first.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Say what you will about the giant “3” on the front (I actually don’t mind it) but going from this years beautiful, simple kit to that monstrosity we’ll be wearing next season is a disgrace. 😂

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Say what you will about the giant “3” on the front (I actually don’t mind it) but going from this years beautiful, simple kit to that monstrosity we’ll be wearing next season is a disgrace. 😂

Still wonder if sometimes these kit designs are submitted for a laugh and somehow make it into the real thing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Tomo said:

I was on a stadium tour of The Dragao a while ago and we were allowed to have a photo taken with a replica UCL trophy.

Little did I know I was in the stadium of our next triumph in this competition.

I bet that replica would have had blue ribbons on it too?

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DDA said:

What a fantastic night. Very strange for myself in many ways as I gave up drinking a few years back to concentrate on family life as for me, drinking always led other things which ultimately led to depression. So in 2012 I was off my rocker with my old friends which was obviously a great experience at the time but I can't really remember much of it... whereas last night I spent this fantastic occasion with my wife to be, son and daughter. It was his first CL final as he was born in 2013.. he loved it... and it just made the night even more special. 

Like many of you have said, in 2012... it felt like the end to an era of Greats where as last night felt like the dawn to a new era of Greats. 

KTBFFH! 🔵🏆🏆

Son born in 2013, did you make him on CL final night in 2012? 😀

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Great, now give us more money.

Edited by NikkiCFC
2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I bet that replica would have had blue ribbons on it too?

Yep

• Like 1

Let me tell you a scary story - the Super League project is not cancelled by us before the Brighton game, UEFA has a problem with all the clubs and we would never have a night like yesterday. Damn!

• Like 2