[KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

personally revenge vs guardiola 2009

and who says easy win to Citeh, yes it was 

E2ocG1MUYAIFGv4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jype said:

Ouch, Kevin De Bruyne just tweeted he's fractured his nose and orbital bones in the collision with Rüdiger. 

Well he shouldn’t have run into Ruddy should he, soft Northern Twat

• Like 1

I think everyone saw why Havertz was called a generational talent. What an absolute baller!

• Like 3

Still recovering from the drinks last night but what more can you ask for as a fan? 2012 and now 2021 with such a likeable squad - so many academy boys, some legends like Azpi, Silva, an obsessive and charismatic coach like Tuchel. Brilliant!

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Azul said:

I think everyone saw why Havertz was called a generational talent. What an absolute baller!

He kind of reminds me of Berbatov with the elegant way he controls the ball and moves with it. A joy to watch. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

OK i've come out of hiding, yeah gutless I know, I totally lacked belief, the older I get the more nervous I get about CFC.

I've just watched watched the whole BT coverage, as regards the game what can I say that's not already been said.

Shitty never laid a glove on us, a well deserved victory, we did it on merit.

And as for the Wee Man incredible performance, mind you they all were.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE🤩🤩🤩🤩

Edited by bigbluewillie
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Ironic to hear Wenger talk about tactics when he was often found wanting tactically in the big games. 

• Like 1

Another congratulations to the away supporters, thanks from all at CFC, you were magnificent guy's and gals. really help carry the team through.

And aint it great the Mancs got fucked in 2 Euro finals.😛😛😛

• Like 1
1 hour ago, milka said:

Second star 🤔

E2mFRSYX0AEjEDa?format=jpg&name=900x900

I would settle for burn those fucking kits

HORRIFIC!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Such a lovely feeling!!! And was nice to go into the final without pressure.. obviously pressure to win but 4th had been done..we werent favourites by many sooooo.

Booom we went!!! Shame no trophy parade 

• Like 3

Raheem Sterling and Kyle Walker racially abused online after Man City's Champions League final defeat by Chelsea

Monkey emojis were sent to Raheem Sterling and Kyle Walker's Instagram profiles following the defeat by Chelsea; Sterling was also abused after Man City's Champions League semi-final victory over Paris Saint-Germain

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12320421/raheem-sterling-and-kyle-walker-racially-abused-online-after-man-citys-champions-league-final-defeat-by-Chelsea

😿🤬

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

I was on a stadium tour of The Dragao a while ago and we were allowed to have a photo taken with a replica UCL trophy.

Little did I know I was in the stadium of our next triumph in this competition.

• Like 4