Jase

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

Our CL record this season:

Played: 13
Won: 9
Drawn: 3
Lost: 1
Goals For: 23
Goals Against: 4 (fewest in the tournament)

And goals we conceded... Real and Rennes after corners. Krasnodar at home was dead game like friendly and that Porto last minute wonder strike.

24 minutes ago, Jas said:

Our CL record this season:

Played: 13
Won: 9
Drawn: 3
Lost: 1
Goals For: 23
Goals Against: 4 (fewest in the tournament)

If we analysed properly, it was a very relax competition for us. None of the games since Atletico that we need to search for a goal. It was very relaxing

Nothing compare to 2012, for example

7 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Respect for Pep he kissed the medal in respect for reaching the final and accepting defeat, compare this to the fraud Ole who got bitter he lost, cunt.

Pep picked the wrong stage to have his 'Tuchel moment of madness' (Arsenal game) with too much overthinking and horrid player selection.

It is so simple to name the number one monster mistake.

No Fernandinho starting.

I do not give a shit if he just turned 36yo, he is still, for one-off big game, the 3rd best DMF (after Kante and Kimmich) on the planet for one HUGE game. especially the way he plays that position for Citeh. Just like Thiago Silva, if not injured, can be close to the best CB (lets say top 6,7 for sure, if just one game ad he is healthy) on planet for one game.

On balance, also (not Pep's fault at all) De Bruyne, OF ALL people, has been poor the past 4 weeks or so.

Finally, Sterling has had a train wreck of a 2021 so far. One goal since mid FEBRUARY. I am playing armchair psychologist now, BUT, ever since he took up the mantle of racial justice poster boy (I admire the fuck out of that, btw, obviously, as a woman of colour myself) it seems to have weighed VERY heavily, increasingly so. on him. His play seems, I do not know, 'detached', disjointed, distracted? I hope this makes sense to whomever reads this.

Reece OWNED his arse completely today. Just crushed him to powder all game. Same with Chilwell on Mahrez.

and I just now, as I type this, see this, lololol

Arsenal interested in Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez with Man City to listen to offers

https://www.givemesport.com/1698975-arsenal-interested-in-raheem-sterling-and-riyad-mahrez-with-man-city-to-listen-to-offers

6 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Probably should just give up the ghost, I'm not sleeping tonight!

We have been in a Zoom call with my parents for almost an hour now. It is 2 pm in the afternoon there (Auckland, in Kiwi land) 17 C and raining there, just like the past couple days here in Stockholm. They are headed into winter though down under, LOLOL.  Zero chance (or near zero) that it would be 17 C here on last day of November, lolol. They are coming back to London in a month or so.

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Not only on live TV, Kai dropping f word on social media as well 😂

he is German, it is kyoot when they curse in English

in German? not so much, roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Manchester City vs Chelsea – Highlights & Full Match

May 29, 2021

Manchester City vs Chelsea Highlights and Full Match
Competition: Champions League
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021
Stadium: Estádio Do Dragão
Referee: Antonio Mateu

Man I don't give a fuck about them, but Guardiola once again showed total collapse in CL. Close to 900m pounds spent in City. 

5 seasons in City and every time they won title they got knocked out by English side that struggled to finish top4 that season. Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea. Plus young Monaco team and Lyon who finished I think 6th in Ligue1 that season. Bayern won CL just before him and after him. Tuchel outplayed him big time. He will now go for Kane and Grealish? Well, guess what, it won't help you. How much he spent on Laporte, Ake, Cancelo, Mendy, Rodri, Torres? Close to 300m and didn't even use them. You don't spend close to billion just to win trophies domestically. Mancini and Pellegrini also did that. He legit built his reputation and career on Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Ovrebo. 

5 hours ago, Mário César said:

If we analysed properly, it was a very relax competition for us. None of the games since Atletico that we need to search for a goal. It was very relaxing

Nothing compare to 2012, for example

The 2012 win was totally unexpected, totally against the odds and a roller-coaster ride of emotions from the very beginning.

This win is also totally unexpected but it is more impressive and dominant. We went toe-to-toe with some of the strongest teams in the knockout stage and once we reached the final, think we all felt there is a chance that we could win it. Not many fancied our chances but hey, we did it again by upsetting the odds (a little).