[KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

I must admit I am rewatching the FT whistle and trophy lifting all the celebrations and it still brings tears to my eyes. What a night.

11 minutes ago, Milan said:

I must admit I am rewatching the FT whistle and trophy lifting all the celebrations and it still brings tears to my eyes. What a night.

I keep watching the Didier video before the match...BELIEVE

45 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

The most beautiful thing is that we won this in style, no controversy, no "undeserving" narratives. Literally no one has any negative thing to say.

Cheers, lovely people! 🥂💙

It feels very strange to do it without any drama. 🤣

It feels very strange to do it while actually being good in Europe!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

German managers are winners, starting with the great Jene Caknady.
Thomas, Klop and Otto Rehaggel won the euro for previously lowly Greece.

What a Great Night. The Boys where AWESOME. Totally dominated Man Shitty. Stand out performance’s from Reece,Chilly and Christenson, but a special mention must go to Fraudiola, what a muppet got it completely wrong and made it easy for us.

9 years on we’ve been constantly told we where lucky in Munich ( we weren’t) but last night in ever department we where by far the better team. Only negative from the night was it should of been 3-0.

We need to now win the Premiership I want it back to where it belong. City need to start giving the trophy a good polish get all the Northern grim off it we want to see it gleaming when Dave lifts it next May.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Milan said:

Indeed! And without the VAR drama too! I absolutely loved the ref being so adamant regarding the City players' asking for a James handball. 

if it was in premier league they would have given City a pen no doubt about it, City players trying to influence the ref, but he was having none of it, very good job by the ref, its refreshing to see competent officials for a change, no robbery, no drama, no bias, no VAR bullshit.

• Like 2
Just now, Johnnyeye said:

if it was in premier league they would have given City a pen no doubt about it, City players trying to influence the ref, but he was having none of it, very good job by the ref, its refreshing to see competent officials for a change, no robbery, no drama, no bias, no VAR bullshit.

It was checked.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

It was checked.

i know, but if it was in UK they would find a way to screw us over

• Angry 1
1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

It was checked and pretty sure the ball hit James' body and not his hand/shoulder.

• Like 1
Just now, Jas said:

It was checked and pretty sure the ball hit James' body and not his hand/shoulder.

i noticed it, but after all the shit calls we have been getting by VAR i wouldnt have been surprised if we got screwed over, thank God it never came to that.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

@Jas i have a question, how to post pictures here? i can’t find the option

Click 'Other Media' at the bottom right of the editor and choose 'Insert Image from URL'.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jas said:

Click 'Other Media' at the bottom right of the editor and choose 'Insert Image from URL'.

wait, i can’t upload a pic from my phone, for example?

Edited by Johnnyeye
Posted (edited)

I don't think we were really favoured by the draws in the run up to the final, relative to City.
The ones hard done by the draws were PSG and Bayern had they survived, but not City.

Edited by cosmicway
  • James unlocked this topic