[KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

If we are to lose in the end I hope we at least put in a top performance and give a great account of ourselves. Getting battered with the whole world watching or seeing City just be completely bulldoze us would suck.

As has been mentioned, we basically need every player from front to back to be perfect in order to win. City can often be in cruise control and blow teams away still. We especially need a Kante masterclass to break up and disrupt Foden/KDB/Gündogan. We let them just ping it around and we have no chance.

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

He hasn't always been my favourite choice of Captain but for what he has done for our club... he definitely deserves this.

• Like 1

We should all feel confident in our defence. Apart from that Chris mistake they didn't score against us last 2 games. 

Time to open first beer... 

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

We should all feel confident in our defence. Apart from that Chris mistake they didn't score against us last 2 games. 

Time to open first beer... 

But we will now face the strongest possible City side.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mário César said:

I don't know why but im feeling more stressed than in 2012

I dont know how anyone can be as stressed as 2012.

Our season depended on the final in 2012 and we had a squad that was awful in terms of the fact it was in serious need of a rebuild. This is a free hit although obviously we want to win ...

As good as City are I just really don't think they are as good as that Bayern team were either in all honesty. They were frightening, I still have no idea how we won that night.

We will start with a much better team tonight than in 2012 IMO on paper at least. City are the best in Europe maybe but I don't think their at the level that Bayern team was with Heynckes in that period 2011-2013. I dont think football is that way inclined anymore either where teams are all physically, tactically and technically very rounded. Its usually a team is good technically, tactically or physically. Theres rarely ever a mix.

I feel extremely optimistic tonight I think we will win this.

Edited by OneMoSalah

Hope for the best. Ready for the worst (I think!).

tenor.gif

• Like 3
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Azul said:

City's line-up is so weird. Is Sterling starting as a RWB?

It's not weird, it's a surprise tactic.

Edited by Mana

City's 6 'attackers' look a scary prospect. However I'm surprised that fernandinho or rodri isn't playing. There's no defensive minded player in that midfield and if we can get hold of the ball and beat their press there could be spaces and gaps in there to exploit.

• Jas changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea