Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

[KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

6 hours ago, DDA said:

This Timo Werner song has become very popular! Hopefully it will fire up our German striker.

We are basically 14 hours away from huge, huge celebrations!

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Milan said:

We are basically 14 hours away from huge, huge celebrations!

Or 14 hours away from huge disappointment. lol

• Angry 1

Been a while since a game got me nervous - Timo chant is a great idea!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Jas said:

Or 14 hours away from huge disappointment. lol

Where is your ‘this is a free hit’ card? 😄 Nah, I get it. This is still a Champions League final and it would hurt to lose it. At least there is no pressure on us in terms of the CL qualification for next season!!

• Like 1

I have a bad feeling tonight, might put a bet on City just to avoid getting depressed after.

I think by far the toughest decision for TT is how he sets up our midfield. Does he dare start Jorginho in such a game where keeping things tight is paramount? Also wonder if we’re going to go the counter attacking route or we take them head on and go all out aggressive pressing.

You know Pep will pull some random tactical wrinkle out of his hat for this one. And you know TT could do the same. I just hope he discontinues this experiment with Azpi as the wingback and RJ as a CB.  

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think by far the toughest decision for TT is how he sets up our midfield. Does he dare start Jorginho in such a game where keeping things tight is paramount? Also wonder if we’re going to go the counter attacking route or we take them head on and go all out aggressive pressing.

You know Pep will pull some random tactical wrinkle out of his hat for this one. And you know TT could do the same. I just hope he discontinues this experiment with Azpi as the wingback and RJ as a CB.  

I expect Kova to miss out as he didn’t return to his best after injury. Personally would sad for him as he already sat on the bench in 3 CL-finals. On the other hand, out of our three CM, Jorginho is the best when coming in as substitute. Kante and Kova usually can’t take up rhytim very good as sub.

Also very curious wheter TT will stick with Reece as RCB and Azpi az RWB. Hope will swap back.

Also, who to start? Pulisic, Ziyech or Kai? I expect only one of them can start. The Moroccan scored two times against City this month and most experienced. Puli is the quickest and had some great games in this competition. But Havertz also was important, against Real was decent, and I think he is most talented player of ours, might make difference.

All our players are available, so different from 2012 final, when Bertrand, Kalou or Malouda played after lot of injury/booking.

2 hours ago, R2D2 said:

I have a bad feeling tonight, might put a bet on City just to avoid getting depressed after.

That'll make you even more depressed, winning money when Chelsea lose.😅

8 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

That'll make you even more depressed, winning money when Chelsea lose.😅

But at least you win something :D

3 hours ago, R2D2 said:

No negativity allowed my friend, have faith.

19 minutes ago, milka said:

E2jECVeWQAU1Gm_?format=jpg&name=medium

Proper, he got converted to a Chels long ago.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, DDA said:

They are borderline arrogant in that thread lol. 

They have every right to. They won the league and league cup, beaten Everton 5-0 last week while we lost the FA Cup and lose to Villa.

Clearly we are the underdogs, but we need to put in 200% in this game if we want to beat City. Any less and...

• Rolling Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think it'll be Jorginho over Kovacic.

Whilst Jorginho isn't as mobile or physically imposing as Kova, he's far more disciplined defensively in his role in midfield which will allow Kante freedom to roam.

• Jas changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea