Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Followers 1

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

I am so happy to have celebrated this title with all of you guys here on TC. Absolutely love it!

Yeah imagine if the forums had still been down ūü§Įūüė≤

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin.¬†ūüėā

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I SO want the Super Cup and especially the FWCC (it is the only trophy still contested we do not have)

losing the FA Cup final cocked up our shot at 7 trophies in a row (as Leicester plays Citeh in the CS now)

I've always seen those in the same way I see the Community Shield - glorified friendlies. But who knows, maybe that's only because we always lose them.

Edited by different level

I love how our CL run was so clean this year compared to the 11/12 one. Back then we struggled in the group stage and were riding our luck on multiple occasions. This season it was far less dramatic but the main difference is we completely bossed the competition!

• Like 2

It's obvious but gotta say, having fans back in the stadium - even not at full capacity - is good. The celebration, the joy, the screams when that FT whistle went was so, so refreshing after the past year. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jas said:

It's obvious but gotta say, having fans back in the stadium - even not at full capacity - is good. The celebration, the joy, the screams when that FT whistle went was so, so refreshing after the past year. 

I thought our fans came up big tonight.

Early on when City were trying to assert dominance, every time we broke it down there was a huge roar and watching on TV it felt like it was only Chelsea fans you could hear pretty much throughout the game.

• Like 1

Whole defense! City barely troubled us in all 3 games. I think we can say this is best defense, even better than 04-05 maybe.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lets speak about bold fraud! How much more billions he needs? 

9 years in a row he fails! He always reminds me of Ovrebo night and 2012 was not enough, we needed to do it against him again! Conte also wiped floor with him in first season here.

Lets do in next season again! 

Tuchel was a genius as all 3 wins in a row as he focused on the only weak link in the Citeh squad, LB 

If Cancelo was a left footer, then even that is gone, but he is a bit awkward at LB compered to his often WC play at RB

I have zero doubt Pep goes balls deep for one of the following:

Theo Hernández   
Nuno Mendes

Ferland Mendy  (doubt Real will sell)
Lucas Hernández  (doubt Bayern will sell)
Robin Gosens   
José Gayà  (his release clause is insane, 100m euros)
Rapha√ęl Guerreiro¬† ¬†
Lucas Digne 
Kieran Tierney   
Renan Lodi  
Alex Sandro    (stop-gap, as he turns 31yo midseason)

Leonardo Spinazzola   
Sergio Reguilón   
Ramy Bensebaini  
Alejandro Grimaldo    
Nicolás Tagliafico   

Rayan A√Įt Nouri¬† ¬†¬†
Ryan Sessegnon 
Owen Wijndal    
Vitaliy Mykolenko 
Jonny Otto   
Douglas Santos 
Faitout Maouassa 
Pervis Estupi√Ī√°n¬†¬†
Borna Sosa  
Maxwel Cornet  
Caio Henrique   

Interesting to hear Guardiola break down our approach under Tuchel (before the game) but has now lost 3 times to us. lol

• Like 1

Can't stop smiling!!! And double booking a night out the worse...waiting for full time....to find out ahhhhhhh!!!!!

We've had such a funny season. Who saw this coming?!?!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Oh God, what a night. Couldn't watch the game with you guys at TC but I'm sure you were as buzzing as I was.

After a horrid end of the season, these players (each and EVERY single one of them) stepped up when it mattered the most. They put 200% in, put their hearts out on the pitch.

MOTM for me is no other than my favourite player, Kante. Bossed the game. RJ, you're absolute class. You put Sterling in your back pocket. Everything went near perfect tonight.

You made us dream again. CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!...AGAIN!

Edited by Mana
  • Like 4

Kante is a serial winner

what a player

I fully admit I was so wrong barking about selling him after his injuries and Sarri semi-fucking him up by relieving him of his destroyer role

Sarri DID improve offensive play a bit

but that is not at all why Kante has won leagues, FA Cup, EL, CL, and World Cup

• Like 3
  • Jase changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James changed the title to Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic