Chelsea 2-1 Leicester

Jase

Just now, Mana said:

I do NOT want to see Kepa play for the rest of the season. If I see him in the starting XI one more time, I'll lose faith in TT. The season will be done as well. 

End the Kepa redemption plan now. It cost us TWO big games.

Yep it's been tried..it hasn't paid off..dont want to see him starting again. Its too costly and we all know it

8 hours ago, Vegetable said:

Still, I'm afraid that with Lamps we would have none of those finals and tough fight for 10th place in PL… 

It does not make difference tho. 5th place is just as bad as 10th place., no one gives a shit about EL. Losing FA Cup in the final is worse than going out in 3rd round. If we fail to secure CL football for next season, this season has been a complete waste.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

We shouldn't be worried or even be thinking about others results. Our fate is in our own hands and if we can't win both games, we aren't deserving. 

Thats it...them dropping points helps lol but the players know what is needed..the manager knows and now gotta get it done. If not..bollocks and guess we go again next year...

The truth is that Tuesday night is probably more important than winning the FA Cup and so we just have to hope that the team come out fired up as a result of yesterday and play with a much sharper cutting edge .

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The truth is that Tuesday night is probably more important than winning the FA Cup and so we just have to hope that the team come out fired up as a result of yesterday and play with a much sharper cutting edge .

Bloody better do!! If come out crappy when they know its a must win then they can all piss off somewhere 

5 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Bloody better do!! If come out crappy when they know its a must win then they can all piss off somewhere 

I actually don't mind Leicester and do not begrudge them their day, yesterday, but it was nothing short of corrupt. Hopefully there wont be dodgy official decisions for this one.

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I actually don't mind Leicester and do not begrudge them their day, yesterday, but it was nothing short of corrupt. Hopefully there wont be dodgy official decisions for this one.

No same. And it's nice they won it..just a shame it ended being at our expense!  But 4th pfft they can give that over now

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

No same. And it's nice they won it..just a shame it ended being at our expense!  But 4th pfft they can give that over now

VAR was supposed to be brought in to correct mistakes. They didnt mention anything about not using it when they have an agenda to fulfil

As "must win" as this game appears, the biggest thing we have to make sure is if the game isn't going our way we don't lose our heads or push too hard to leave ourselves perfectly open to being countered and beaten late on.

Whilst a draw takes things out of our hands, it still gives us a chance going into the final day, especially if Spurs are pushing for 6th place and the Europa League there is every possibility they can take points off Leicester.

Ultimately though we are more than capable of winning this game. For how poor we were on Saturday, Leicester were no better than us and if anything created even less.

9 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Tbf..I know he's still contracted but he made 22 appearances. And has been on loan since 2019. Leicester he was signed for 5 years with..so loyalties definitely with them. It was a odd pointless signing from us really.

Edited by Laylabelle